Monday, August 11, 2008

My own space =]

Today,
Carol & May Yen told me something abt Miss Sim say dunno what blog what blog.
Then Chee Kuan told me to delete the post about Puan Tan cos she will see it =.="
And now everyone's like so damn scared and i have no idea whyy.
Hellooo ?
This is our own blog lah,
Our own space to type anything we like.
So what if i insult the teachers and all ?
What can YOU do ?
Call the cops ?
Scold me ?
Come on lah,
Even MAHATHIR has a blog.
And even worst,
He write ALL KINDS of bad things about the government =.="
Saying how the present Prime Minister suck and how the government suck and talk bad bout the UMNO,
And talks about RASUAH POLITIK.
It's even worst lah.
Everyone's gonna see it and yet,
He's not even in fucking trouble also.
So i don't see any wrong in writing things whatever i like in my blog also.
It's not even involved in politics.
Mahathir wrote so damn much about politics also he's not in trouble.
So yeah,
No one can stop me.
I WILL continue writing my blog and shoot the teachers.
What can you do ?
How are you gonna stop me ?
And what action are YOU TEACHERS gonna take ?
Fuck me ?
Fire me as a prefect ?
Gantung me ?
I don't care.
If you dare then do it lah.
I'm sure it'll be a really funny news when the topic of this case is gonna be,
"Pelajar dibuang kerana menghina cikgu di blog."

Anyways,
No matter what we write,
Whether it's true or not.
The readers will choose what to believe.
And i'm not afraid of anything and i believe Justice is on my side.
So to everyone out there,
DO NOT BE AFRAID TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.
BECAUSE JUSTICE IS ON OUR SIDE.
WE DO WHAT WE THINK IS RIGHT.
NO ONE CAN STOP US !!!

So don't be afraid my darling friends,
You won't be in trouble.
Cos if we're in trouble just because of this.
Then MANY PPL is in trouble also cos we're not the only ones who shoot ppl in blog =.="
So yeah,
No worries,
Everything will be finee =]

Oh btw,
Miss Sim rocks xD
She support me in all wayy xP!!

No comments: