Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fucking Dumb.

Hello everyone.
Just a little update and add ons to yesterday's post.
Well Anyways,
Before that.
I FEEL FUCKING DUMB.
Well I'm suppose to stay up late yesterday until Daddy came back so i can ask allowance from him.
So i went downstairs to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony while waiting.
Halfway watching,
I FELL ASLEEP.
AND I SERIOUSLY REMEMBER WHEN I WAS AWAKE,
DADDY WAS THERE.
BUT I WENT UP TO MY ROOM AND SLEEP INSTEAD =.="
FUCKKK.
Seriously now my wallet is like,
EMPTY.
So hopefully Mommy will have enuff money to give me so that i won't die outside = =

Anyways,
After school yesterday was the Interact Meeting.
The Rotarian (dunno how is it spelled) wants to see us.
So yeah.
Before the fella came,
We were joking around in 4G.
And i offered Trisha a dance xD
And taught her how to do a New York,
LOL.
She nearly fell =_=
Anyways after that,
Trisha started teasing Amelia about the whole Bible Knowledge thing.
She said since she's the only person who took Bible Knowledge,
She can flirt with the examinor xP
And something something ovulating.
I have no idea,
LoL +_=
Can't really get the joke but i was laughing as well.
So then,
The Rotarian came and started talking to us. (More like talking to FUI JINN)
Since it was so damn boring,
I wasn't listening to him AT ALL.
Suddenly,
I saw the whiteboard...

"Sakai change the world."
LOL.
Me & Serena was like,
"When the hell did he wrote that ???"

And when he passed by,
He will say,
"Qing Wa !! Qing Wa !!" (Means frog in chinese =.=")

Anyways after the meeting end,
I went back.
Staying at home doin nothin while Jia Meng they all are having fun spraying and vandalising walls =.="
Anyways,
I'll stop here i guess.
Will update again when i have the time = =

Oh yeah,
Our class is singing Keranamu Malaysia,

So don't need so kan cheong and scared that we fucking copy you all,
So many class sing this song i also dun want sing lah..
Pfft.

No comments: