Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Long & Bad Dayy =(

Hello everyone.
Since the Lagu Patriotik Competition is close. (Which is like, TOMORROW)
Every class is practicing their song.
Our class too =]


So today,
We practiced for the song after recess.
Until school end.
Today was a kinda bad day.
While practicing for the 2 hours.
It was not ONCE quiet at all.
Every few minutes there'll be ppl shouting and scolding and arguing.
I know it's hard for Serena cos it's hard to achieve sumthin when everyone is not co-operating..
Everyone was arguing.
Even i argued with Serena too.
I felt really bad.
Cos i don't like every1 to be arguing..
It's really sad =(

Anyways,
I wanna apologise to everyone and also Serena.
But also i want all the people who're not willing to co-operate today to please co-operate tomorrow =(
Cos i enjoy spending time and having activities with classmates.
And i really want this time to be a memorable one..

Anyways,
I don't care if we win or lose,
I just hope we can have fun on the stage..
And also at least we've tried our best and no regrets..
Anyways,
I really hope everything will workout tomorrow..
And i'm happy to see that we're still owhkayy after all the things that happened today.
I hope things will go ass planned and will go on smoothly.. =]

And still,
I want to thank everyone who're involved and thanks for your co-operation =D
Let's do it tomorrow.. =]

No comments: