Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brithday =]

Happy Birthday KeiYan !!

Happy 17th birthday my dear,

Hope everything goes well for you in the future =]

______________________________________

Anyways,

I was out the whole day yesterday.
Woke up at 6.45 to bath and get rdy = ="
And Leon came to fetch me at 8 =D
Our plan was,

Have breakfast then go to MidValley.

So after Leon picked me up,

He went to pick SzeHui & KeiYan too.

And then we headed to Kuchai for breakfast XD
The food was SO-SO only =X

So after the breakfast,

We went to school awhile to help Leon do some stuff for his honeypie = ="
And then he sent SzeHui home cos she promised her sister to go out with her on the afternoon.

So only left me, Leon, FungSoon, KeiYan & ShinMei ><

So yeah,

We headed to Mid Valley and went to buy tickets for movies.

We didn't know which to watch at first and Leon kept saying he wanted to watch TheOrphan which is an 18pl show i think =.="

And I was abit scared so I don't want =X
We haven't decided what to watch when I'm the next one to go to the counter,

Then I just say,

"OK FINE JUST WATCH UP."

So we went to buy Up tickets = ="
KeiYan wanted studen price so she presented the student card to the gurl.

And the gurl was like smiling and I saw that she gave ALL of us student price!

How nice =D
Then she asked,

"Oh, now Bandar Baru Seri Petaling also got student card ah ?"

We nodded our head and she continued,
"Who's your pengetua now ? I heard it's Koh/Khaw something right ?"

I was abit blur so I said,

"Oh I think that's the penyelia petang =X"
LOL.

And FungSoon added that the our currect principal sucks.

LOL.

I guess she's our senior few years ago ? =)

Anyways we went to walk around at TheGardens after that.

Walked around for 1 and a half hour,

Then we went to watch our movie ;D

Funny things happened before our movie,

Dunno how to describe it out = ="

Anyways,

We watched Up.

Which was a very very cute and funny movie.

And once again..

I fell asleep during the movie =X

And was woked up by Leon = ="

I cannot help it lah I was just too tired.

Just like that time when we were watching Terminator 3 and I was sitting beside KuiSeong,

I fell asleep as well = ="
But i only fell asleep on the beginning of the movie lah,

So I still understand the movie cos I stayed awaked throughout the rest of the movie XD

Anyways after the movie we went to have lunch.

At first KeiYan wanted to go T.G.I.F (ThankGodIt'sFriday) for lunch cos she has an RM50 voucher.

And on the voucher,

It was written that there's an outlet in TheGardens = ="
I was questioning because I have NEVER seen a T.G.I.F in TheGardens.

So went to look and look and finally we come to realise that there aren't any T.G.I.F in TheGardens =_="

Which means I'm right! XD

So I decided to go to the Taiwan Restaurant Fong Lye to eat.

Since the food there is not bad =X

And when we entered the restaurant and sat down,

I was the first one who looked at the menu.

And I'm like,
"OmG... Errr....."

And I asked them to see the menu,

And suddenly,

ALL of them stared at me @_@

"WOW, such a GREAT place you introduced hor Spellman ?"

The lowest dish costs RM17.80 which hadn't include the tax T_T

ShinMei kept saying she's in pain and their wallet is bleeding.

LOL.

She ordered a dish which is VERY spicy and she's having such a hard time eating it = ="

Seriously I didn't know that it was so expensive lah even though I've went to there for like a ka-zillion times.

Cos not I pay wad =X
Omg seriously I have to notice the prices next time when I eat with my parents = ="

So yeahh,

The lunch was not bad to me lah.

FungSoon kept saying it sucks but seriously it doesn't and it was kind of nice.

Excuse me, if it sucks then it won't have so many people going there to eat ok ?

Got few dishes damn nice also but i nvr order cos i lack of money yesterday =X

LOL.

So yeah after lunch,
We headed home~

Sent KeiYan home then Leon dropped me and ShinMei at FungSoon's house.

Not long after that ShinMei went home so only left me in FungSoon's house.

We wanted to play dota at first but the connection was having a little bit problem so I didn't play = ="

1 hour later,

Leon rang-ed me and told me he can't fetch me back home to get the pressent and asked me to walk home myself.

Obviously I didn't want to, so I called JiaMeng and asked him to bring me home to get the pressents =X And also to Secret Recipe to get the cake.

So after getting everything done,

We went to Community Hall cos all of them were gathering there and waiting for us.

So we went there to meet them and then headed to KeiYan's house to fetch the birthday girl =D

Reached her house and then all the girls went up to her house while the guys were waiting at the parking area.

So then,

I asked KuiSeong to let me drive his car cos I hadn't drive Manual in a long time edi XD
And OMG his car really... =X

Not my prob lah ok ?

Not I noob, is your car make me damn noob only =XXX

So i wasn't satisfied with it and I went to drive Leon's car XD
I expected something better and indeed it was better,

But still abit hong pou T_T
Steering and Brake all very niec to control and all but the clutch is NOT.

Cos the Kancil i usually drive when I was learning car is not like that,

That clutch let go abit then the car will move edi one.

But his car I let go quite alot still can't go almost need let go all only can go T_T

And the car suddenly moved front,

LIPKIN, KHENGYANG AND DUNNO WHO RAN AWAY SO QUICKLY LOLL.

Anyways after this 2 times,

I swear that I would NEVER want to drive a manual anymore = ="


Anyways,

The gurls came down and we headed to OUG's StarVillage!!

Most of them didn't know where it is so I lead JiaMeng and everyone followed behind.

Leon went his own way so he dunno where's the place =X XD

So yeah,

Everybody reached.

Let me list out the name list first~

KeiYan, SzeHui, Vivian, ShinMei, CheeKuan, Spellman, Leon, FungSoon, KuiSeong, JustinTan, JiaMeng, JianHong, ChinThong, LipKin, KhengYang & SoonYuen.

Then later on,

3 more guests came =D

KahHerng, JustinLee & JiaYing.


We stayed there for quite a long time.

Ate and chatted loudly and speaked vulgar loudly and scolded people loudly =X
Like we've just came out from a cave LOL XD

Anyways after being noisy for like 1 hour +,

We cut the cake that is bought from Secret Recipe by MEE XDD

And FungSoon And JiaMeng =X

Anyways KeiYan,

You should be proud cos it's the first time that we bought a SecretRecipe cake for a friend's celebration so be proud! =D

Anyways the cake was very nice as usual XD
And there was even free ice cream given to us by the boss I think ?

Dunno who but we got free ice cream =D
Aww so sweet XD

Anyways after snapping a thousand and millions of pictures,

Finally everyone decided to leave and head to Pasar Malam!!

When we reached there,

Most of the stalls are already closed and only little stalls are still open.

So we only walked awhile and then we all went back home =D

So overall..

It was a nice day and once again,

Happy Birthday to my darling bestie KeiYan =DD

And also,

I would like to thank those who provided transport such as,

Leon, JiaMeng, KuiSeong & KhengYang.

You guys are the ones who made everything happened XD
Thank you so much!!

And also,

Credits to the organiser of this whole thing,

Miss Foong Sze Hui =D
Sorry that I didn't help even when I kept on saying I wanna help you T_T
Anyways,

Now that it's a success,

Smile over it alright ? =D

And also thanks to everyone who've attended to make the birthday girl happy.

Thank you so so much =]

p/s : This post is very ugly cos after i inserted the picture, when i click enter, it leaves 2 lines and i dunno why =.=" THAT'S WHY i HATE posting pictures here >=(

No comments: