Monday, August 17, 2009

你快乐, 我内伤...

Hey everyone.
I'm here again =D

Anyways last week has been okay.
Nothing special.
Just a normal normal week =]

Anyways,
I went to Mid Valley yesterday to get best friend ShuYee's belated birthday present.
I thought of buying her something special but I have no idea of what to buy.
So suddenly,
I thought of buying those chain thingy that you can make your own alphabets.
Those that charge somewhere around 5 bucks for each alphabet.
So yeah,
I thought of making a thing for her as a phone hanger.
So i went into Bonita to choose.
But they only have the watch strap and no phone strap =(
So I just went on with the watch strap instead.
And now i feel like a failure because I forgot that she doesn't like pink and i chose a pink watch strap for her T_T
Sorry ShuYee..
If you don't like it you can still hang it somewhere else..
Just hope you think of me when next time when you look at it =D

Anyways,
I have been driving every night for this few days.
And that day,
I drove mommy to 100 yen shop at Kuchai Lama and it was kinda scary and I was having trouble finding the shop when i actually passed by the shop for like 4 times LOL.
Anyways i tried the dessert there and it's so nice omg XD
And mommy continued shopping in the shop = ="
We stayed there for like 45 minutes =.="
And headed home after mommy bought everything.
And...
Something happened after that and I don't wanna tell it here...
Haiz...

Anyways,
It's Monday today and today was mainly about the whole Lagu Patriotik thing.
But sadly,
I don't think we can win this year...
I'm sorry to say this but this is what I predict.
I'm not being uncooperative but this is just what I think and seriously I think it's gonna come true.
But still,
I'll try my best...
And not waste Serena & WaiKwong's work cos I know they really wanna do it.
Well mainly the song choice is already a problem.
She chose a song that all of us is NOT familiar with.
And we only have 4 days to practice.
But if you cont properly,
It's less than that.
There's Physics Seminar on Wednesday,
And Chinese paper on Thursday.
So tomorrow is like the only day for us to practice.
And we haven't even start anything..
Well what I think is,
We should find songs that we are familiar with so we know how the melody goes.
If we choose a song that we're not even familiar with the melody,
How are we gonna sing ?
Well what I had in mind was actually combining Tanggal 31 & Malaysiaku Gemilang.
But too bad lah,
I'm not the head of the class.
So I'll just have to follow orders.
Haiz..
Whatever lah,
We already won last year so I'm not expecting much this year.

Btw,
The song we're gonna sing is Satu Suara.
It's just like Here In My Home.
More pop-ish song and there are english, malay, tamil & chinese rap.
And because of that,
It's gonna be a very big chance that everything's gonna be very messy just like what happened to 5G and 4G last year.
Where everyone's like "Err okay... I have no idea wth are they doing."
Haiz..
I don't know why they just don't understand that the song is NOT suitable for a choir group.
She wants it to be special but it's just gonna make things worse..

Haiz..
Whatever lah..
I'll just do as what they say...
I'm not gonna make everyone unhappy just because of myself..
This way,
Everyone will be happy..

Hope everything will be better...
And I don't hope to argue because of this matter...

你知道吗 ?
你快乐.. 我却内伤....

It hurts...

No comments: