Saturday, August 22, 2009

哭了...

Hello everyone.
Some of you might not know that Encik Siva left our school yesterday.
It was his last day yesterday.
Because he was promoted to be a lecturer at dunno where.
And yeah,
It was very sudden.
All of us was shocked and I bet till now,
Many people still don't know yet because only little was pressent yesterday.

Anyways,
He's a nice guy.
Just that he's always very serious.
And not that good of a history teacher =X
But still,
He's a teacher in our school who contributed and he deserves some respect and credits =]
So yeah,
Even though I'm not very close with him,
I'm still sad to say goodbye to this teacher who backs the PrefectorialBoard up everytime when things happens.
Goodbye Mr. Siva =)

Also,
Before Mr. Siva left.
He gathered the prefects together and announced the next Head Prefect.
Through out his whole speech,
It's as if the result was already announced.
Well actually,
ALL the while,
We already know the results since there's only one person among them who can carry this heavy baggage and handle everything.
And everyone was already expecting the results they expected.
But somehow,
Before he announced the results,
I already got a feeling that it's not gonna be like how we expected.
And then he finally announced that it's ZhanSheng.
Most people were shocked.
But I bet everyone was the same as me,
They were still ok and satisfied with it.
I wasn't very sure if the decision he made was right for the whole day.
But I went back home and I thought about it.
And for the first time,
I actually thought the things he said were right.
She can be his good helper to help him throughout the year next year and I bet everything will turn out great next year =D

Anyways,
It hasn't been a good day for me.
A gloomy Saturday.
Yeah,
That's how I can describe it.

-------------------------------------------
What do you know ?
You guys only know how to complain bout me behind my back and said that i'm a demanding person and ddly person and an easily offended person and said i don't know how to care about what others think.
I know there's more.
Please don't think i don't know when you complain bout me,
If you want,
Do it on my face.
What the fuck do you know ?
I don't care bout what others think ?
Who's the one who came out and tried to cheer ppl up but was rejected and was the only one who was always the one who everyone kept secrets from ?
I DO care about my friends.
I'm NOT happy when my precious friends are sad.
Seeing them sad doesn't makes me feel good.
And so what if I always see you people's face that pisses people off ?
I didn't say a single word.
I tolerated with the reason,
"Maybe they're in a bad mood, hope everything will be fine for them.."
It's okay if you all don't tell me anything.
I'm fine with it.
Everyone has their own privacy.
But please,
I don't wanna be the last one to know.
Cos this shows how weak is the bond between us.
I know,
I ddly right ?
Never care bout other people's feelings right ?
Well once again,
WHAT ABOUT YOU ?
ANSWER this question.
DID YOU CARED ABOUT MY FEELINGS BEFORE ?
NO.
That's the reason why I'm always emo and sad.
I felt lonely.
I was drifted far apart.

Well maybe you think you did,
But sorry,
It doesn't help.

No comments: