Sunday, August 23, 2009

Over and over again, and now I've returned =)

Wow,
I didn't know my blog is SO popular until unknown ppl comes and leave comments too.
It's very obvious.

I know maybe you told your friend about what I wrote and your friend felt bad for you so he came and left some bad comments.
This I don't blame you,
Maybe he just did without your knowing or whatever.
Never mind.

Here,
I'm going to explain about what my previous post means so that people won't simply guess and even made other people thought that I'm hated by everyone.
I realised the way I wrote made people think that I'm hated by everyone =.="
Well the truth is,
This 2 recent blog posts are for this 3 person.
Their quite close to me but compared to normal friends but if compared to besties,
They're still not that close.
We got kinda close half year ago.
They claim that they're my friend and they're nice in front of me.
But when I found out that they say different stuffs behind me and tend to hide secrets behind me,
I got pissed and upset.

Anyways,
You guys most probably won't know what I'm talking about on the first few sentence of this post.
Well apparently,
Some anonymous came by and dropped some comment.
It was bad comments obviously.
I can kinda guess who it is but I can tell that it's not her fault.
Most probably she just saw what I wrote and she felt sad so she wanted to talk to someone and then her friend felt sad for her so he came and left bad comments without her knowing.
Well whatever.
I know how to deal with spammers BETTER than anyone =]
The messages are deleted.
So if you leave some messages here again,
I'm gonna delete it again =D
And to this anonymous person,
Who's the one who's truly childish ?
Who came to other's blog and left messages shooting other people ?
Wow, this is an act of a matured person right ?
I'm sure it is =)

And to MK,
Everyone has it's bad moments.
Everyone gets angry too.
And when someone gets angry,
They'll let anger took control of their mind.
And for now,
Everything has already ended,
We've retired.
All said is done.
I know I owe you an apology.
Sorry..
Everything that said that day was due to angerness and I know I still have to learn to control my temper.
I can delete the post if you want,
If it makes you feel better.

And my dear friends,
After 1 day of thinking and cooling down.
Everything's fine now.
I don't hope to be unhappy anymore so let's all be happy =D
And I must always remember the name of this blog,
HappySpell =]
HappySpell is back again XD

No comments: