Friday, August 21, 2009

Keep a distance.

Hey everyone.
So yeah today was the LaguPatriotik Competition and it was okay lah,
Most important is the process not the results =]
But I think we can get good results too =D
And to those who wanna give sohai comments,
Please fuck off or else you will make me hate you more =)

Also,
Recently I'm very pissed and annoyed with everyone.
And I seriously mean EVERYone.
Especially my friends.
So please realise that I'm fucking pissed at you all recently and please don't ask the reason cos if I state it,
It'll be fucking long and it'll make things worse.
All the names that is NOT mentioned,
Means I don't wanna talk to you all.
So don't bother to approach me on Saturday & Sunday cos I need time to cool down.
Don't make me end up scolding you.

People who I really love so much and will always be my loved ones :
-Everyone in my class, 5F =]
Thank you all for being such great classmates and I'm really happy and grateful to be in the same class with all of you on my last year of high school =D
-Everyone in 5E.
For being such great neighbours all the while =D
Lastly,
-MayYen.
Which is the only one who bothers to care about me among all the other people. Love you lots! =]

You all not happy with me and wanna bitch bout me,
Go ahead.
It shows that you all are such failure as a friend.

No comments: