Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bitch ?

Hello everyone.
Sorry for not updating in a long time.
Been kinda busy and lazy =X

Anyways,
Something triggered me and made me blog.
And the following things I'm gonna say is gonna be full of vulgars and criticism.
So please don't read if you can't take it or you wanna go admit =]


Anyways,
This time I'm not gonna make anyone guess anymore.
I will make it much more obvious =]


So yeah,
I'm sure everyone knows form 6 people right ?
Especially the form 6 prefects.
Well,
Every year the form 6 people come in and just snatch everything especially the high poses.
And most people will be unhappy with them.
This year is still so-so lah.
Everyone is still ok with Nicole.

You see,
Every year,
People are quite ok with the head prefect.
The REAL problem are those OTHER form 6s.
Well sorry to say this,
But somehow,
They suck =]
Like last year,
We have Fatin, Hanif, and the other malay guy which I 4got his name.
And this year,
We have her*.

I'm sure everyone knows who is her cos most people are extremely unsatisfied with her.
Trust me because everyone complained to me =]

If you're still having hard time guessing who is it.
Just think a lil' deeper.
There are only 2 form 6 prefects this year.
And as I mentioned,
It's NOT the head prefect,
So it's not Nicole.
So who is it ?
You tahu saya tahu lah ;)


Anyways,
This particular someone,
She's been acting very bossy and thinking that she's all that since the beginning of the year.
And something that I totally can't take it is the fact that she STILL go on duty even when we're retired.
One week ago we retired unofficially and only during recess.
So when I was on my way to the canteen,
I saw HER walking around the blocks.


Oh my gosh,
Please don't be such a power-freak.
You think you're still all that and wanna boss around ?
Just accept the fact and lay low please.
And she still goes to the benteng everyday recess.


So then this week,
We were told that we have to duty again,
Because of some unreasonable reasons.
And of course she's damnn happy lor,
Once again can boss around.
This clearly shows that she's a control freak + power freak =]


Also,
She's fucking rude and it's true.
Ignore ppl, shout at ppl,
Yeah that's her.


DON'T fucking ignore me when I ask you something.
DON'T fucking shout at me and my people.
Who the fuck you think you are ?
You're just someone who comes all of a sudden and wanna take control of everything.

To be a little more clear,
You are NOTHING.
Do I need to spell it out for you ?
And sorry to say this,
But you're a failure as a student in this school.


Why ?
Cos most of the people in this school hates you =)
They just come near you and act fren with you just becos they wanted a pose in the prefectorial board.

Don't try to deny it,
Because it's true =)


This time,
I'm not giving in.
Call me rude or whatever you want.
But this time,
I'm not going to tolerate your bossy-ness and rudeness anymore.
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
DO NOT FUCK WITH ME.
I'm serious.

This is OUR territory.
You're just someone who's in charge for a short while.
Please know the time to come down when the time comes.
Cos if you don't,
You're just making more people hate you.

I don't wanna create problems and issues in my last year in high school too.
But everything has a limit.
After tolerating and trying to be considerate for 7 fricking months.
I had enough.
NO MORE Mr. Nice Guy.
If I ever received another attack from you,
You're going down.
I mean it.
And I certainly DON'T MIND spending my last year of high school hating you.
Since hating bitches are fun and btiches are meant to be hated =]
So long sucker.

No comments: