Sunday, July 26, 2009

Success =D

So yeah it was the Singing Competition yesterday.
Woke up at 6.08a.m. and I quickly bathed and get ready.
Then i made sure I brought everything I'm suppose to bring then I walked to school.
And on the way walking to school,
I was doing warmups and practicing the song but sadly,
I think I kinda lost my voice cos it's very "sandy" T.T
So i was kinda panic-ing.
And I was the 3rd in the solo round so I tried very hard to do warmups so that I can start singing = ="
So yeah I just went up stage eventually and personally I think I sang kinda badly.
I did better the day before that = ="
So yeah,
Ignore that.
So after the solo finished,
They announced the Top 5 straightaway o.O
So all the contestants were outside waiting,
They're gonna play the music of the songs that the contestants sang.
And then they played the first song but I can't really hear.
Then everyone behind me was like,
"Ling Chen San Dian Zhong ah !!! (my song name)"
Then I'm like blur and just went up stage LOL.
After me was KhaMun, Carmen, Tiffany & LiowPeyShan.
To be honest,
I was shocked that Carmen went into Top 5 =X
Cos I expected SiYan to enter and obviously Carmen didn't sing very well as usual =X
LOL.

So yeah then it was the group round.
We were chatting until it was our turn,
LOL.
Actually we practiced very little this year compared to last year.
Last year,
We stayed back few days just to practice the song and everything.
This year,
We only separate the parts and then practice on that day = ="
And I enjoyed the most when I was singing duet with LiKuen.
It was the best part of the whole day =X
LOL.
When I was on stage singing the duet,
I was enjoying alot and so I was thinking to myself,
"I really enjoy this alot, I wanna bring nice music to everyone.."
Seeing the crowd applauding and everyone smiling really makes everything better.
Everyone gave good comments =D

So yeah then we entered the Solo PK Round.
Which every contestant have to choose one of the 2 songs to sing.
I chose WeiYi cos it was a boy song and the others chose QingGe except for LiowPeyShan.
I think it was kinda hard for the girls cos their song was really really hard = ="

Then right after the Solo PK Round was the Group PK Round.
We didn't prepare the song cos it was stupid.
The 2 songs, one was a gurl song and another one was a boy song.
How are we gonna work it out ?
The boy song would be too low of LiKuen and the gurl song would be too high for me.
So we didn't care and we just simply sang.
Wasted though.
Cos I was confident that we could get Champion if we had a better song.
But nvm,
It's okay =]

So at last,
They announced the solo results and 3rd was LiowPeyShan, (she got 3rd for continuously 3 years)
2nd was Tiffany,
And err Champion is.. Mr Spellman
Aiya don't make me say please cos it's gonna sound damn weird and awkward = ="

Anyways then they announced the group results.
And we got 3rd =]
We already expected it cos we didn't put any hopes on the 2nd song so yeahh.
LiowPeyShan's group got 2nd and the 2 afternoon session gurls got Champion O.O
And everyone's like "Wth ?"
LOL.
Anyways everyone congratulated me,
Thanks =D

Oh yeah i forgot to mention,
There's this celebrity guest named Eddie who came too.
He was on the stage giving the trophies to the winners and then all of us took picture with him.
And I was standing beside him for the solo category winners and when i went down the stage,
Someone told me that I look more like a celebrity than him LOLL!!!!
XD!!!
Aiya everyone different opinion ok ?? =XX

So after the event ended,
Me, Leon, Justin, KienBing & KuiSeong went to PizzaHut for lunch.
FungSoon didn't want to follow =[
PizzaHut was crowded with people we know = ="
Anyways we chatted alot in PizzaHut.
Leon was on frenzy and kept talking bout the Basketball Competition again.
Haha it was fun but it was so short.
We all went back after we've finished.
And I slept when I reached home ~_~
I was really tired.

So yeah,
I woke up and then bathed and we went for dinner.
And I was rushing Daddy to be quick cos I don't wanna miss AstroStarQuest final =X
But yeah,
At last,
The 2 person I support got 1st and 2nd xD
I was so happy!!
I was shocked by Min cos her performance was extremely good and she didn't panic during the Janice round.
She even told KahFai what to do LOL.
Very experienced and smart =D
KahFai was good too,
Just not as good and intelligent as Min =]
But still,
He's special in his own way.
So at last,
Min got Champion and KahFai got 2nd xD
I was happy with the results x)

Since it was a great day,
I went to sleep and ended the great day~

Anyways overall i was happy lah.
But somehow,
I wasn't as happy as i expected.
I expected myself to be extremely crazily happy but no,
I didn't.
I was just normal happy.
I don't know why =/
But oh well,
It's enough lah.
I'm happy with my achievement =]
After 4 years of joining,
I finally obtained the title =D
Thank you everyone for supporting me.
And also,
Thanks to those who kept saying I'm gonna lose cos the things you all said made me work more hard to prove to you all that you're all wrong.
Thank you everyone of you who supported me and encouraged me =D
Love you all =]

No comments: