Friday, July 3, 2009

Longgg Dayyy.. =]

Hello everyone.
It was Merentas Desa today.
I was one of the photographers so i took pictures =D
At first,
Me and AhFoong was issued to be at the starting point to snap pictures.
Then after that,
We saw that someone's running back and there weren't any photographers at the ending point.
So we ran to the ending point.
Sakai was the 2nd one to reach.
I was soo proud of him =D
And Leon was the 15th one to reach.
Good job =DD

Well for the others who didn't get any placing,
Please don't be sad cos you already tried your best.
And it means you already won for not giving up =]

Anyways,
Kui Seong, Fung Soon, Jia Meng, Leon, Jian Hong and Sakai went to swimming so I went to Carrefour with AhFoong they all.
Kei Yan, May Yen, Carolyn & Daw Fang was there too~
Kui Seong was such a nice guy cos he drove me to Carrefour XD!!

Anyways,
We saw quite alot of ppl there it was kinda embarassing = ="
Then we went up to the RollerSkate place because SOMEONE want to have a look.
Mana tahu she saw her boy then she started getting all hyped up and kept hitting ppl beside her =.="
Then after awhile we went to Carrefour (the groceries place) FOR NOTHING.
And walked around for 20 minutes and went out without buying anything.
LOL.

So after that we went back home and here I am!!

Well currently,
I'm practicing my song for tomorrow.
Everything's very perfect before this.
It has always been perfect.
But yesterday morning,
I woke up feeling that my throat is dry and uncomfortable =.="
And I realised I have sore throat T.T
So I thought it wouldn't affect my performance this Saturday since both songs are quite easy songs.
But when i practiced just now,
OMFG IT WASN'T NORMAL AT ALL.
I CAN'T CONTROL IT WELL ANYMORE T.T

Fuckk.
I hope it gets well tomorrow,
If not I'm dead T.T
I've waited for 1 whole year and I'm not gonna let the chance passby just like that T.T
Please pray for me that my throat will recover by tomorrow morning T_T

But no matter what,
I'm going to try my best!!
Wish me luck guys!!! =D

No comments: