Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The lost confidence..

The confidence..

I wonder where it flew to.
Since what happened 2 weeks ago,
It was lost and no where to be found.
And I was lost and confused.
Because it warned me that i'm threatened.
I sense a threat.
And soon,
What was once mine has all disappeared.
Including the confidence that I hold all along.
I was afraid.
Terrified.
Cos of the strong force that's lurking around.
I was seriously horrified.
I said to myself,
"I lost.... I can never beat that."
And then i trembled.
I sat on a side and didn't know what to do.
There was nothing left.
I was about to surrender..
But suddenly,
I thought to myself..
"What am I doing ? Am I suppose to be giving up so easily ? After trying 4 consecutive years and finally decided to give up ?"
"NO."
I said to myself loudly.
I am NOT going to give up so easily just because someone strong appeared.
I feel so dumb.
Wtf have I been doing for this pass 2 weeks ?
Just wasting my time thinking bout how good she is and how she's gonna beat me ?
That's pathetic.
I shouldn't be thinking bout all these.
I shouldn't be overwhelmed by her greatness.
I shouldn't be influenced by people around me who keep telling me that she's so good and I'm gonna be defeated.
All these words covered my everything and made me lost,
It made me feel as if i lost everything.
All my hardworks and everything that I built up.
I should start picking it all up and regain my true form that has been overwhelmed.
I'm not gonna fall so easily.
I am going to regain my confident.
And remind people of the star who used to shine brightly..
Althought it's dim now,
But I will make it shine again.
This.. I promise..
And make it to the road of success..

*I will be strong..


And I won't give up..

Thank you for all the harsh words,

It certainly made me stronger...

No comments: