Monday, June 22, 2009

Shattered...


Once again,
I was hurt by your words..
The words you said..
It's like words that are sharp and piercive that pierce through me and break my weak heart.
我不是你想像的那么勇敢...

"Not that i wanna say you or what lah, but you where got your 2 brothers so smart."

This mere sentence spoiled everything.
I finally decided to talk to you about my education and this is your first reaction.

So what now ?
I'm not smart so I no need to study lah is it ?

From what you've said,
This seems to be what you really meant.

My results may not be as good as theirs,
And sorry to say this,
But i think their results are not that good either.

I am disappointed that this is what you say.
Can't you just give me an appropriate answer ?
Or at least basic support that i deserve ?
If you think that it's still not the time to think about this yet.
Fine,
It's your choice.
I'm just doing you a favor and discuss it a little earlier cos last minute plans are NEVER good.
But if this is what you want,
Insulting me and don't even bother to give me morale support,
Thank you,
I will prove to you that you are wrong.
I am going to college no matter what.
Even if you're not willing to care.
I'll find my own sponsors.

Maybe you don't see my potential,
Whatever,
I don't care.
Thank you for dissing and looking down on me all the time.
It's going to be the force that keeps me going.
So that you will feel sorry for looking down on me and DIDN'T care.

I don't know if you mean it or not,
But what you said is really irresponsible.
You said as if you didn't want to give me the education that i want.
Or at least the education that I deserve.
Comparing me to my brothers and saying that my potential is limited and not as good as them.
Well to me that just means that you don't wanna provide me any education.
Fuck it.
I don't fucking care anymore.
I know Mommy is always there to support me.
What i get from her is already more than enough for me.

Thank you for everything.
Thank you for breaking my glass heart and make it shattered into a million pieces.
Now it's all broken,
Are you happy now ?
I guess you are.

No comments: