Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update =]

Hello everyone.
It was TalentCompetition today.
LoL.

Things wasn't as smooth as how we want it to be.
So many things happened and i was running around the school like a mad bull.

Anyways,
Everything's great lah i guess.
I only got into Top 5,
That's all.
Well that's what I expected lah.
Anyways I'm happy for KhaMun cos i introduced the song to her 2 days ago =D
And she sang it quite well.
She deserves to win =]

Besides,
SoonYuen's sooo leng chai today XD
Finally for once in his life he looks so good LOL.
And his performance was really great too!!
I really regret for not recording ><
Well to me,
It's better than the other 2 piano performances =X
People who are there would know how "lam" is it and even though the piano is quite soft,
EVERYONE shut up and listened,
That's amazing =D
Don't be sad SoonYuen,
You are already champion in my heart x)

Kien Bing's dance was quite good too.
Shocked everyone and got 3rd XD

As for me,
I didn't do well.
That's all I can say.
The only person I can blame is myself for it.
You don't have to say something like,
"Oh it's okay lah, you've tried your best."
Because I DIDN'T do my best and if you think this is my best,
You are wrong and you are underestimating me.

OK fine,
I admit that i'm upset.
But it's normal ?
And also since I've already lost for 4 years,
I guess this doesn't matter that much anymore.
What I've shown today is just a very common and normal vocal,
One of my WORST performances ever.
But I cannot blame anyone,
Cos it's my own fault that everything's like this.
Don't say try again next time,
It's my last year of secondary,
I only have the Chinese Singing Competition left.

I don't wanna talk anymore cos it's just gonna make me sound like a sore loser.
I did bad and I'm blaming myself.
That's all.
Congrats to everyone who did well today.
And congrats to Mr. Spellman who was once ohsoholygodgood to ohsofuckingnoob now.

No comments: