Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friendship..



Friendship..

It's something weird.
It COULD be a good thing.
It COULD be a bad thing too...
It's also one of the weakest link..
It breaks easily.
That's why,
We have to put effort and do something to strengthen it up so that it doesn't break.
But sometimes,
I just feel disappointed and i don't know what to do to mend the friendship.
I don't like being ignored..
Especially when you started something.
I don't like secret between friends too..
It just makes me feel like everything is so unreal.
But then again..
Everyone has their own privacy.
And all i wanna say is...
I'm always here whenever you need help or someone to talk to.
Just turn to me when you're unhappy and share with me..
So that the gap between us won't get further apart.
Just call my name, and I'll be there.. =]

And it's draining all of me..

Though they find it hard to believe..

I'll be wearing these scars for everytone to see...

No comments: