Sunday, June 21, 2009

I promise you... =]


Footprints in the sand...

Hello everyone.
How's everything going on ?

Well holidays have ended and we're back to our usual school life again.
It's good that we can see friends again,
But I'd rather stay at home and rot =[
Somehow i just prefer that more =X
Then when free,
Hang out with friends..
If life is just like that,
It would be so fun and peaceful =X

Anyways,
I guess I'll be kinda busy from now onwards.
Cos there are SO many things to deal with.
ChineseSociety things,
HariKoko things..
So many things going on..

Anyways,
On HariKoko,
I'll be helping out with LeeChin's HauntedHouse by KelabPelancongan =D
Remember to come support us okay ? =D
Librarians are doing their own HauntedHouse too,
So don't forget to try out both =]

So yeah,
Yesterday,
I went to MidValley with FungSoon & LeeChin.
They both have different tasks to do while i was just tagging along =X
LeeChin's looking for the HauntedHouse things and repairing her watch and buying her mom stuffs, While FungSoon's looking for something for his *ahem* =X
LOL.
But ended up,
We bought more stuff than him LOL.
I bought a chicken that I'm gonna use for the HauntedHouse OMG I'm so excited XD!!!
We stopped in this shop in The Gardens.
I think the shop's name is ActionCity.
I saw the chicken so i played with it and use it to scare FungSoon.
And the sound that the chicken produced was SO FUNNY OMG LOL,
EVERYONE in the shop was looking at us OmG = ="
So i wanted to buy it very badly =X
But the largest one cost RM55+ so i decided not to =__+"

After awhile,
We went back to the same shop cos i wanna buy the chicken =X
So we bought the medium size one which is RM29.80 LOL.
The sound wasn't as powerful and funny as the big one but it's still ok lah.
LOL.
Come to our HauntedHouse and check it out ba XD!!
LoL.

And we also went back to MidValley to hunt for *ahem*'s pressent.
Then we passed by Kenko FishSpa so we stopped and look at the fishies XD
And we realised that a fish jumped out from the water and landed on the rocks.
It's struggling and it's flying here and there and i was like,
"OMFG WTF, WE MUST SAVE IT!!!"

So i went to the entrance and told the gurl that a fish flew out.
And she went to save it then LOL.
She placed the fish back into the water and it swam again XD
So i looked at her and clapped my hands and she showed the thumbs up action LOL.

So we walked back to Gardens to walk around and we went back to save some fishes again =X
This time,
We saw ANOTHER fish that was lying on the rocks,
But too bad..
It's already dead T.T

I told the girl to save it but she said,
"Oh, it's dead. Too bad."
=.="

We were late T.T

....................
The gurl was pretty though =X

Anyways after getting *ahem*'s pressent,
We headed home ~_~
Overall,
Going out with LeeChin is fun cos she doesn't waste time looking at so many stuffs and end up didn't buy anything. (Yes i'm talking bout you KumKeiYan =X)
When she looks at something,
She buys it =D
LoL.

Anyways,
Todayy.
I went for Bio Intensive Class.
Before this,
They already told me that Alvin will be teaching the class today for idunnowhatreasons.
So ok lor,
Was kinda excited cos I've nvr seen him before and I've received lots of comments bout him before.
Like KeiYan who says he's good looking = ="
And Leon who says he talks like me and somehow reminds him of me -.-"
So yeah LOL.

I reached at 11 i think.
I thought I was late but I wasn't!
So yay xD

Everyone arrived at 11.05.
And everyone was like,
"OmG, where's Alvin ? Don't tell me he really overslept!!"

So I'm like,
"Err okayy =_="

So by 11.15,
He finally came = ="
The place i was sitting can see the entrance up there clearly.
So i can see whoever who come in.
So suddenly,
I saw someone tall and kinda skinny and looks like a model from far LOL.
White collar shirt and jeans.
Simple clothing but look very extraordinary.
Just like me xD!!
LOL =XXX

So i was like,
"Wow~"
And then he came into the class.
And surprisingly...
He IS good looking =X
Really fair,
Tall,
Slim,
And good looking =X

I thought he was some guy who looks kinda old with specs on but with a smart look.
I think it's the name that makes me think like that =X
So when i saw him,
I was shocked indeed XD!!

And the minute he came in,
Leon started getting hyped =.="
It all started with what FungSoon said when he came in..

FungSoon : Leon, you not say he look like Spellman one meh ?

Spell : Huh ? o.o

And then he started writing on the whiteboard while talking.
And FungSoon asked him,

FungSoon : Teacher, you eat edi or not ?

Alvin : Of course NO!!!

Leon : HAHAHAHAHA *continue laughing like a crazy fellow*

Leon : SPELLMAN THAT SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU WAHAHAHAHA.

Spell : Wtf ???? Omg you're nuts.

And he's all hyped throughout the whole class = ="
Maybe he took too much sugar in the morning =X
LOL.

Anyways,
His teaching is REALLYY GOOOD.
Compared to Miss Kirby =X (sorry Ms Kirby)
And he's really funny too xD
Ok fyne i admit lah sometimes the way he talk is similiar to me =.="
But I think the way I talk is more dramatic.
LOL =XX
Hahahaha.

Anyways overall the class is fun and i certainly learned alot.
And after meeting him,
I must force myself to lose weight edi =X
I must lose at least 5kg OMG!!
I wanna be slim T_T

Anyways,
School is starting again tomorrow~ T_T
I miss sleeping until 9 in the morning.
Haiz...

Also,
We're going to watch Transformer 2 at MidValley this Saturday.
Weee XD
Although I'm not that excited cos I didn't even bother to watch part 1 = ="
Hmm maybe I'll watch it in this week,
If not I won't know what's happening and all =_="
LoL.

Ok lah,
I'll stop here.
Will udpate again some other time when there are stuffs to update.
Thanks for reading everyone!!
Byee =D

No comments: