Sunday, July 19, 2009

Words can't describe how I feel.

Hello everyone.
So yeah,
It was our school's Carnival,
And I bet everyone had fun right ?
I didn't really had any fun cos I was in the Haunted House all day long..
And this is my last year = ="
Anyways I don't really know what games or stalls are there yesterday.
I was starving like hell and I can't seem to find a stall which sells proper food =.="
So I only ate the sucky sushis and some delicious drinks =D
The Apple Ice Blended tasted abit weird though,
I should've ordered their recommended ones =[
Anyways,
The Haunted House was okay lah,
LOTS of last minute problems occured.
Like some stupid form 4 who came into our 3rd room to ruin the place so we decided to only use 2 classes.
And also the speaker that was muted suddenly and we can't work the sound effect =.="
AND also the stupid indians who kept banging the tables down and made everything a mess.
There are still lots more.
Just too much to be listen down.

Anyways, I didn't really had fun in this Carnival and it was kinda boring since I stayed in the Haunted House the whole day..
So yeah,
No comment.
Why must my last Hari Koko in high school have to be like this T_T

Anywhos,
We went to Bon Odori at night.
Once we reached there,
The first thing we looked for was FOOD LOL.
It's like the main purpose we went there was for food = ="
The food there is quite expensive but some of it were really nice.
Like the deserts which are so nice omg xD

Also,
I saw her.
I was shocked cos I didn't think that she would come too.
The moment I saw her,
Those feelings came back again.
The old times of us being together..
And now..
She has her own life.
And she was with her boy friend.
So eventually,
I didn't went up to talk to her..
I was afraid that I couldn't control myself.
I got over it but the feeling is still there.
Because once you love someone, the feeling is always there.
I was refreshing my memories then,
What if I made a step back then ?
Everything might be different.
But it's okay.
She deserves something better..
And..
I'm glad that she found happiness =]

Anyways,
I guess the whole event ended happily.
Everyone was happy.
And in the bus when we're on our way home,
Everyone was damn hyped = ="
Even more hyped than when we're going there.
Lots of things happened,
Me & Leon was fooling around with Koen & WeiLee and everyone at the back was fooling with KhengYang & ShinMei.
Well of course,
We joined xD!!
Cute love birds xD

Anyways,
The day ended quite happily and I'm quite pleased with it..
Hanging out with besties are always fun,
Hope there''re more chances like that =D
Too bad darling Foong is not here, if not it'll be even fun-er!! =]

Today
Woke up at 9.36a.m.
So i went online and youtube for a little while.
Then I got ready for Bio Class.
Which is my final Bio Intensive Class =(
After this I won't be able to see Alvin anymore and my Bio will suck again =X
LOL.
Anyways hope I stilll have chance to meet him next time xD

Anyways,
I noticed that one of my besties have been quite emo since yesterday.
Well I don't know what happened..
But please do cheer up okay ?
It's not the end of the world and no matter what happens,
You know we're always here for you =D
So cheer up!!
Everything will be fine..
Right after this whole rain is over,
The rainbow will appear =]

I wanna share with everyone this video which is my idol singing =D
Hope everyone enjoys xD!!
And please, give comment about her!! (Although if it's bad, I will shoot you for sure =X)




No comments: