Monday, July 13, 2009

Hectic

Hello everyone.
I know it's been ages since I last update.
I'm back noww =D

Anyways,
I have been thinking alot about the singing competition.
And now I've decided everything.
And I promised myself that I won't be affected no matter WHAT happens anymore.
And just to answer all of you's question at once,
I'm gonna be singing 凌晨三点钟 by 张智成 =]
I already decided and I won't change my mind anymore.
This time,
I know what's right for me and YOU know i'm very good when it comes to choosing songs.
So this time,
I'm very confident with it and I'm sure it's a right decision =)
Anyways,
To those who kept giving me comments like asking me to work hard so that I could get 3rd since I won't be able to get 1st and 2nd,
OR telling me to prepare to lose,
Thank you for your comment and I'm really looking forward to how you guys' reaction is on that day.
So now it's MY turn to say,
We'll see about that =)

-----------------------------

Anyways,
The school timetable has changed AGAIN.
I have no idea why but it's damn stupid and I don't see a reason why they have to change it.
Grrr,
Ignore that.

Hari Koko AKA Our school's Carnival is this Saturday =D
I'm helping out with the Haunted House on the 2nd floor so remember to come support okay ? =DD
Please come to our Hari Koko cos this time we're having LOTS of things to play and we're having 80+ stalls too.
Excited right ?
I know, I'm excited too xD (ok maybe not)

Anyways,
This coming Sunday is gonna be my last Alvin's Bio Class.
Aww I'm gonna miss it =X
Cos no one teaches Bio as well as him and seriously I have no fricking idea about Bio before this.
But after his explanations,
Everything seemed so easy and interesting xD
LOL anyways too bad the Tuesday class is fulled,
Won't be able to join his classes anymore =[
Anyways hope I still have chance to meet him next time in the future xD
LOL.

And also,
I don't understand why they have to put the Taekwondo grading on 1st of August.
It's stupid cos their only have 2 trainings to prepare the yellow belts for the grading.
And I can't attend this ONLY 2 trainings becos,
I slept late last Saturday,
This Saturday will be cancelled for sure cos it's Hari Koko,
And next Saturday I certainly won't be able to make it too cos it's the Singing Competition Finals.
It's stupid to try to rush everything like that.
Haiz..
So most probably I'm not taking the grading lah...
Just remain as Yellow 1 while everyone become Yellow 2 lah...

This week will be really busy.
I really don't wanna miss tuition anymore but if I don't skip, I won't have time.
I need to stayback to go around the afternoon session to promote the fricking Singing Competition.
Well cos SOMEONE just doesn't seem to believe that I promoted last time.
She claims that I've not been doing my job well ok fine,
So I'll just do what she says this time so that she will shut up.
I'm already unhappy with this whole thing so I'm just gonna do my job and go promote it and after that,
NOTHING at all.
I wanna focus on the stupid competition.

Anyways,
Sorry for this boring and pointless post,
I shall stop here and update some other time =D
Thank you for reading guys.
Byee =]


I hope both of you will work things out cos both of you are best friends and I really don't want 2 of my best friends to end up like this.. Please don't be like this anymore =[ All these are just misunderstandings...

No comments: