Friday, September 4, 2009

Things changed, all has fade away.. Am I right ?

Those were the days..
Where everything was so perfect.
Everyday seemed like a miracle,
Everyday seemed like a dream to me..
Remember the promise we made back then ?
........
Me : Can you promise me something ?

You : Yeah ?
Me : Can I get an "I love you" from you everyday ?
You : Sure =)
Haha..
Those were the days..
And it was also one of the best times in my secondary life.
Being loved is indeed wonderful.
And loving you is also a wonderful thing =]

Well for now..
I know things have changed.
And things are not like how it used to be anymore.
I'm not the big position in your heart anymore..
I'm just a normal friend..
I guess...
You moved on..
I was suppose to be happy for you,
But...
Sigh..
Sorry..

Anyways,
I hope you do continue everything well without me.
I'm sure you can do it.
You don't belong to me anymore but I'm fine with it..
Yeah =)
I guess it's time for me to move on too...

No comments: