Saturday, September 12, 2009

Break break break !!!

Oh gosh.
Finally another break during exam = ="
And we still have 3 more subjects to go..
Chemistry, Physics & Add Maths.
HARD T_T
I hope I can still survive it cos I don't wanna die...

Anyways,
We had Sejarah yesterday and I guess I did kinda badly.
But oh well..
I was so eager to go sing k and I didn't know who to find last minute.
So I asked LiKuen to come and find me after school.
And I asked her if she wanna go sing k with me and she said ok XD
Woo!!
So yeah I hanged with ShuYee they all for awhile for discussing something then I went home to bath after that.

When I reached home.
I saw the Gen 2 at there and my mom wasn't home.
So I had the idea of driving to Carrefour =X
So after bathing and everything,
I gave my mom a call and asked her if I could drive to Carrefour and i tried very hard to convince her and at last she allowed XD
So yeah,
I picked LiKuen up and we headed to Carrefour.
Seriously it's so scary especially when driving in the busy road like Carrefour T_T
I kena horn once =X
Then after that i drove into the parking lot and I was abit lost and suddenly I TER-entered a dead end and I PANIC-ED cos I didn't have enough place to turn my car around to drove out.
Then LiKuen said,
"LISTEN TO ME !!!!! Make your car straight first, then only straightaway reverse out."

And I'm like "OH YAH"
LOL.
It seems like she's the one with the license LOL.
Anyways we found a space and I parked in.
At first it was not straight and it was too close with the car beside.
So i tried hard to reverse out and parked again and OMG IT'S STRAIGHT XD!!
I should have took a picture of it =X
LOL.

Hahaha so after that we proceeded to Ebox and start singing.
I sang non-stop AGAIN for few hours and suddenly,
There was this aunty who works there.
She's always wiping the door window and sweeping the floor around.
At first she was just passing by my room and just sweeping.
But suddenly she stopped at our room and just standing there.
Obviously she was stunned by my singing =X
LOLL.
Then for 10 minutes,
She just stood there and listen only.
LOL.
Then after that I continued singing songs and she kept pretending to pass by our room few times to wipe the door it was so fake XD
But I didn't mind cos someone was enjoying my singing so much LOL!!!
So yeah we left at 6.15 and i fetched Li Kuen home.

Wanted to bring baby Carol for a ride but she refused to cos she said she haven't bath and she looked like shit = ="
So nvm lor I just head home after that.
And the second i stepped out from the car,
She asked me to give her the key cos she wanna go out.
LOL.

So yeah,
After that,
Leon msged me suddenly and asked if I wanna go pasar malam.
So I said ok and he said he'll msg me when he reached = ="
So I went to pasar malam with baby Carol first XD
And as usual,
We walked blindly and pointless-ly.
LOL.

After that they've reached and they had dinner while me and Carol went to somewhere else to walk.
After everything is done,
Leon suggest to go FungSoon's house to chat LOL.
Carol didn't wanna follow so we walked her back home and see her cute dogs.

And we walked to FungSoon's house.

We went to his room and we started bursting secrets and we promised that only 5 of us may know =X
And we chatted alot with ShinMei,
ShinMei's the main character of the day XD
LOL.

Anyways we went back home during 11 sumthin.
So yeah I went back home and slept =D

Today,
Woke up late today so I missed tuition =X
And I'm going to shopping later for my jacket at People's XD!!
OMGOMGOMG FORGET ABOUT CHEMISTRYPHYSICSADDMATHS FIRST XDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=X

No comments: