Sunday, January 4, 2009

=]

Hello everyone.
Today is the last day of holiday,
And tomorrow,
We have to go back to school =(
I'm excited for it but at the same time upset about it cos i'm still not ready for school yet =.="

Anyways,
This holiday,
I guess i was just wasting my time staying at home playing Dota =.="
And I promised myself that I would stop Dota when school starts (or maybe play less =X)
Now that i think of it,
I didn't spend my holiday properly =(
But it's okay,
I still have time =D

Anyways,
I have lots of things that I wanna achieve this year,
I hope everything can be successful =[
And with SPM and all going on,
It's gonna be really hard to spend time doing on it..
Like IU Day (I hope we're still having it this year), Chinese Singing Competition ><

I also hope that we will have better teachers this year =.="
Keep the GOOD teachers and throw the BAD teachers away !!

GOOD ONES.
-Miss Sim
-Miss Nee
-Miss Renuka
-Miss Vun (LOL)
-Chinese Teacher (OmFg WTF i 4got her name =.=")

BAD ONES.
ALL the others one whom i never mention especially
-Mr Ariff
-Puan Zuraini
-Puan Hasliza
-Moral Teacher (which i don't even know her name)
-Puan Wan Hazizah =.=" (great heart but annoying at times)

There's one more teacher actually.
Puan Zuraidah. (AKA Broccoli)
She's actually listed as the good ones i guess,
But sadly,
She's moving to antoher school starting this year =(
And we're not able to see her anymore..
She's not bad actually,
Just that when she's in her bad mood, (time of the month MAYBE =X)
She just simply scold people and gets impatient.
But she's still a good teacher cos she force the students who got bad results to sit in front and listen to her xD
LOL.

Also,
I know some of the teachers are gonna change for sure.
Like Miss Renuka.
90% that she won't be teaching us anymore.
Most probably it's gonna change to Miss Liew or Miss Faridah I guess..
I'm gonna miss her x(
She's the best english teacher i ever had in my whole life =D
Her class is NEVER boring.
UNLESS,
Her mood is bad again. (time of the month again i guess LOL =X)
She's really funny.
Jia Meng and Leon would always say some funny things and make her laugh and continued the topic all day long.
And also how she love and praised Pooi How so much cos he always does her homework which made her so touched,
LOL!!!

And also the times when she made our class more interesting.
Like having the debate thing going on.
Our team vs Serena's team. (See how it's black an we can't see the word? LOLL!!!! XD!!)
LOLL.

And also the time when her class had already end but the teacher for the next class hadn't come yet.
So she asked Pooi How to come over to her table and asked him which phone is good and the price.
LOL.
And then everyone started gathering around her and showing their phones to her and ask her if that's good.
LOLL = ="

Those were really great and fun times =D
I really hope Miss Renuka can still teach us this year..
I'm sure it's gonna be really fun like last year =D

And also,
The principal of our school.
We still have no idea who's gonna be our principal =.="
Hopfully it's a chinese lah..
Or a malay with a really open mind xD
LOL.

Haha anyways,
I guess that's all for now.
I will update again some other time.. =]
Bye guys !!
Stay tuned~

No comments: