Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to school =]

Hello everyone.
We're back to the old school now.
And this year,
We're already form 5.
I feel so old ><
But one thing good about it,
Is you can boss around xD
While the bad thing is SPM T.T


Anyways,
School so far was not bad.
I'm sitting with Leon this year =D
It's fun xD
But it's also scary when he's pissed or annoyed..


Anyways,
I have a feeling this is gonna be a not-bad year.
Even though Ariff is still our Bio Teacher T.T
And Miss Renuka is no longer teaching us anymore =(
Instead,
Miss Liew is teaching us..
Which is a good thing i guess ? =D

Anyways,
I guess our class is finally changing.
We weren't as noisy as last time and we're actually listening this year.
Especially during Add Maths and Modern Maths.
Total silence.
LOL.

It's good thing xD

Oh yeah,
I forgot to mention sumthin important.
Everyone know the guy in our class who's the noisiest and always fooling around ?
Come on,
Guess harder.
The one who works at Carrefour Endah Parade selling phones.
LOLL.
Yup,
It's him,
Pooi How xD!!
At first I didn't believe it.
This few days he hadn't been noisy,
He's quiet.
And he actually DID his homework.
And during Modern maths today,
HE WENT UP TO TEACHER TO ASK QUESTIONS/MARK HIS HOMEWORK =.="
OMFG I WAS LIKE,
"WHAT THE FARKK WEYHH?!?!"

LOL!!!
But it's seriously a good thing.
I'm so proud of him and happy for him xD
Hope he'll maintain his hardwork and get superb results for SPM x)
Who knows,
Maybe he'll make everyone of us take back our words by getting a degree or diploma in business and launched his own new brand of phone.
LOLL!!!

Besides that.
Something funny happened in school.
Most of us dota-ed like nobody's business during the holiday.
And the first thing we learned after we're back in school.
Was AP.
LOLOLOLL!!!!!
I WAS LIKE,
"WTFF ?!?! WHAT'S NEXT ? AR ??"
LOLL!!
It was really funny,
When I thought i could finally forget about Dota,
It popped out again.
LOL!!
Hahahahaha.

Anyways,
That's all for school.
Now i'm updating a little something about someone. xD



BEHOLD.....

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..






Lum Jia Meng !!!
Happy 17th Birthday Bao Bei !!!! XD!!
*picture taken from his birthday last year.


I hope you like the present that we bought for you xD
And also,
I hope it's gonna be a blast for your birthday next year =DD

Anyways,
We had lunch at Pizza Hut today to celebrate bao bei Jia Meng's bufday xD!!
People who went are Fung Soon, Leon, Jia Meng, Chee Kuan, Kei Yan, Me, Carolyn, Wei Hsiang & May Yen.
Ah Foong was suppose to come but she has to go to the hair saloon so she can't make it..


Anyways,
They went to Pizza Hut first while me and Kei Yan went there later cos i have Chinese Society Meeting & Kei Yan has Librarian Meeting.
So about 1 sumthin,
Me and Kei Yan walked to Pizza Hut.
When we reached there,
Only Fung Soon, Leon, Chee Kuan & Jia Meng was there.
Oh and I saw Sakai there too,
But on ANOTHER table with his gurl and 2 of her friends.
So basicly,
He's there to have lunch with his gurl but not us.
=.="


Anyways,
We ordered first,
Since May Yen, Carolyn & Wei Hsiang hadn't showed up yet.
So we ordered the new Pizza.
It was nicee =D

Then after awhile,
They came so they ordered their food and we ordered another pizza.
Blah blah.
LoL.

Then suddenly,
The 3 of them disappeared and suddenly they appeared again holding JM's birthday cake xD
It was soo sweet =DD
The cake was Chocolate Banana i think.
The cake was not bad.
But the top layer of chocolate was surprisingly nice =D
LoL.
Leon ate ALOTT of cake xD
And at last May Yen & Carolyn wants him to pay abit for the cake too,
LOLL.
But since I'm paying for him for the meal and all,
So i helped him for the cake also = ="
It's a treat,
So he doesn't have to give back xD!!

Anyways,
After finishing the cake and all,
Everyone went home.

After my mom came to fetch me,
She fetched me to the locksmith to change sumthin and then go to our new house.
It's almost done =D
But it wasn't really satisfying.
The gate's colour is weird = ="
It's too gold,
If it's slightly blacker,
It'll be perfect.
I didn't really went into the house,
I just looked from outside cos have to take off your shoes b4 you go in and i'm lazy so yeah,
I didnt went in =.="
It was okay lah.
It's alot better inside compared to before.
But the paint of the house is really weird T.T
It's not very perfect.
But oh well,
Just deal with it.

Anyways,
The Genting Trip is this coming Friday.
Like OmG,
So sudden right ???
The date is already confirmed,
But a part of me tells me that it's not gonna work out again.
Cos next Friday is a school day,
And to make things even worst,
The next day, which is Saturday,
Is the REPLACEMENT OF CNY.
And Friday is also the Registration for the Cocurriculums too =.="

So many things are going on so personally,
I don't really think it's gonna go on smoothly..

Oh well,
Just see what's gonna happen next week.
Hope it'll really turn out great =D
I guess I'll stop here,
Will update some other time =D
Bye guys =]

Once again, happy birthday JM XD!!

To MK, Sorry about today, I raised my voice and I was rude. I'm sorry for being rude, I crossed the line and i'm apologizing sincerely ><

No comments: