Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Genting =D

Hello everyone =D
The Genting Trip is this Friday and i'm soooo excited for it xD
I got pranked by Leon & Fung Soon yesterday saying that it postponed to Sunday =.="
And today,
I WAS PRANKED BY LEON, JIA MENG & SAKAI.
They both messaged me in the same time.
I was suspecting if it was a prank so i called Kei Yan & Wei Tein =.="
I was about to call Puan Koh too.
LOLL.
Kei Yan kept telling me they're pranking me = ="
And seems that the they ARE =.="
Grrr made me worried -.-"

Anyways,
School was okay today.
Not much happened.
We had Interact Meeting yesterday.
And we're gonna have lots of activities this year.
I'm still thinking of ways to raise more money for our club.
And i'm thinking of the same way Chinese Society did for all of their activities,
Look for sponsors.
I'm still working on it.
And i'm forcing Serena to use LESS money for the Treasure Hunt =.="
I just don't understand why she has to use so much money.
If i were the one doing it,
50 bucks is more more more than enough.
I won't let her take so much money,
That's the conclusion =X

Anyways,
Classes in school are kinda boring.
The only class that i want to attend is,
English Miss Liew, Sivik Pn Norliza, Modern Maths Pn Chew & Add Maths Pn Wan.
This year i'm very happy with Pn Wan cos when you listen,
You'll understand,
LOL.

While i'm not satisfied with the Malay Teacher, Pn Raihan.
Seriously,
I want Pn Raha back T.T
Even though Pn Raha only taught us for 3 days but i already know that she's damn good at teaching.
I actually UNDERSTAND and WANT to listen during BM Class.
I don't want Raihan T.T !!!

Anyways,
Back to this coming Friday.
I'm really excited for it XD!!
But also worried about sumthin at the same time..
Just hope everything goes well ><

Also,
Everyone is asking me what am i bringing and am i ready packing.
I felt weird becos all i'm bringing are just CLOTHES.
I don't see the need to bring anything else ?
Clothes, Money, Phone,
KAU TIM.
It's not a camp so don't have to bring so many stuffs like torchlight and all =.="
So yeah,
I'm just bringing clothes xD
Wahahaha.

Anyways,
There's nothing else for me to update anymore..
So I'll stop here =X
Thanks for reading guys =D
Bye.. x)

No comments: