Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aiks ><

Hello everyone.
Sorry for the late update.
Also,
I'm not gonna update bout Genting cos I don't have the time =(
So I'll just update bout what happened last week..
Sorry guys ><>Thursday.
Which is the FIRST meeting for the Rumah Sukan.
This year,
Bendahara gathered at the Old Canteen.
Maybe cos we have more ppl this year =.="
And then the meeting started.
The teacher asked for nominations for Captain.
Those malay & indian guys were making noise and suddenly,
Satia & Fauzi came out.
The teachers were waiting for another calon.
And so suddenly,
Kin Lup raised his hand and said,
"Saya Chong Kin Lup dari 5E mencalonkan Spellman."

I didn't heard what he said at first,
All i heard was Puan Norliza shouted my name all of a sudden and i was like,
"WTF?!"
So the teachers asked all of us to introduce ourselves.
Without the speaker thingy.
Fauzi went first then Satia.
So then it was my turn,
So i said,
"Nama saya Spellman dari 5F"
And suddenly everyone cheered = ="
At that moment,
My mind was,
"Oh no, I don't wanna be the effin' captain T.T"

The teachers told us to go to the New Canteen while waiting for the people to vote.
When Puan Norliza said,
"Calon ketiga, Spellman."

Everyone "woo-ed" which i have no idea why = ="
So we went back to the Old Canteen and Puan Norliza announced,


Pn Norliza : Captain bagi Rumah Bendahara ialah SPELLMAN!!!

Spell : *OHNOPLEASE
*

YES i was THAT upset T.T
I had 80+ votes while Satia had 10 votes and Fauzi had 3 votes =.="
Because i don't think i deserved it and I'm not even an athlete =.="
I'm more to the coming up with plans person T.T
I panic-ed but i didn't know what to do.
I've thought of telling the teacher i don't want it and maybe passed it on to Satia.
But I know it's impossible and maybe I'll just accept the challenge.
I REALLY hope I'll do a great job,
So ppl won't go saying,
"OmFg that sohai Bendahara Captain, FUCKING NOOOB!!"
T.T
So yeah,
I'm the Captain for Bendahara =.="
While Fung Soon is Captain for Temenggung.
And Leon is Vice Captain for Syahbandar.
LOLL.

Anyways,
Let's forget about that first,
I'll try to work it out =X

Soo,
Right after that day was the Genting Trip which is a super long story =X
And also the Registration for Cocuricculum.
To everyone,
If you guys can't join certain clubs because it's full,
Don't worry.
Just attend their first meeting.
Especially Photography Club & Chinese Society members.
When we have our meeting,
Just come and we will add your name in the list.
It's allowed,
This information if from Miss Vun =]
So don't be disappointed and just attend the meeting for the club that you want to join.
We welcome you =]

Anyways,
I'll update again some other time about this week.
And maybe Genting =X

Oh yeah did I mention ?
I shifted house.
I'm officially living in Sri Petaling now =D
The house is in a mess.
It's not like how we wanted it to be and also all the things are still messy and all and mommy is shouting at my maid everyday and kept saying how no one is helping her and she's the one that does everything.
That spoils my mood everyday.

Anyways,
I'll stop here.
I'll update soon.. =]

No comments: