Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY !!! =D

Hello everyone.
Happy CNY !!
I'm expecting alot from this CNY..
Things might not go well,
I know.

And maybe it doesn't even matter to them.
But also,
1 sentence can change everything.
It can change how I feel and my mood.
I was disappointed.

But in the end..
Surprisingly,
She was the one who told me.
Which I was shocked cos I never know she would be the one telling me that.
I was touched =]
I'm glad that you told me that..
It meant alot to me..
I promise to treat you differently darling xD

And to the others who didn't even bother my existence,
Suit yourself.
Especially you and you.
Once again I expected alot but all i get was just waitings.
I know it sounds childish.
But whatever.
I'm not happy.
In the eve of CNY..

But still,
I wish everyone a wonderful Chinese New Year.. =]

No comments: