Sunday, January 25, 2009

Heheeeeee =D

Hello everyone.
Chinese New Year is coming in less than 24 hours,
Be excited =D

Anyways,
I'm gonna update about my whole week.
This whole week was NOT BAD.
Not bad indeed.
It was an on okay week xD
Also,
During Add Maths and Moral class this week,
I realised my short-sightedness got worst.
Cos now I really can't see anything written on the whiteboard,
So I'm gonna get a pair specs this holiday =.="

Besides that,
I also screwed up during Perhimpunan =.="
This is like the WORSTT speech in my life T.T
I screwed up in almost everytime I talk.
I WISH IT WAS THURSDAY SO I COULD SPEAK IN ENGLISH LAH T.T
En. Karim
was laughing so fucking loud,
You have no idea.
The minute i turned my head and saw his fugly turtle face,
I feel like punching him =.="
So what if your malay is so good,
You go other country speak malay see got ppl tiu you or not.
Come challenge me in english lah TIUU.
Always fucking shout with the mic,
No respect for the mic.
And he thought he's like one of the best emcees in the world,
Making that stupid slang when he's speaking english.
Your english is not that great,
Not at all.
Come teach us english lah,
Stop speaking MALAY.
LOSERR TURTLE!! (Not you Kui Seong xD)

Anyways,
I'm kinda excited for Chinese New Year =P
And for now,
I'm saving money for Zhang Hui Mei's concert ><
I still can't find anyone to go with me x(
But I think I have the right person in mind who will go with me..
So I'll ask her later =]

Oh yeah,
I went shopping with Leon and Fung Soon yesterday.
It was such a FAILURE =.="
I walked for 5 hours and I only bought 1 shirt.
Seriously I can't seem to get anything there..
I have no idea how Leon found that nice shirt = ="
And so jealous of Fung Soon's shoe !!
I'm not gonna go Sunway for shopping anymore -.-"
Besides shopping,
We also watched Underworld 3 xD
The movie was great !!
Even though I didn't watch 1 & 2 =.="
I LOVEE the vampire girl.
She's damn cool when she's fighting xD!!

Anyways,
I'm really into the whole Underworld story now.
I'm browsing through google to know more about it xD
I'm gonna watch 1 & 2 again soon x]

I'm going to have dinner at home tonight.
Then we go to grandma's house.
Means we're not having a reunion dinner but only a reunion ><
Cos apparently,
Grandma is very old edi and my father and uncles don't wanna mafan her to cook for us..
So we all eat by ourselves then we go visit her =D

Anyways,
I guess I'll stop here.
I'll update again some other time =]
Hope I can get lots and lots of ang paus and saved enough money for Zhang Hui Mei's Concert.. xD

p/s : Please call me along to go bai nin =X

No comments: