Saturday, February 23, 2008

What's Been Happening Lately =)

Ok, so i'll strat from friday =]

Friday

Went school with a not bad mood,
Then during perhimpunan,
They announced that all the prefects have to stay back for i-dunno-what reasons,
But i know surely it was sumthin bad =_=
As expected,
Puan Norliza and Puan Rosma wanted to seee us,
She say lots of us have discipline problems and say wanted to check us 1 by 1 =_+"
Fortunately,
She said there's DISCOUNT for us since it's the first time,
Means she just tell us what's wrong with us and want to see us neatly on monday =.="

ANYWHOS,
I think i was the fourth or fifth wan she check,
I went out, and then she smiled evily and asked me "Apa Kesalahan?"
Then i got damn embarrassed and said, "Rambut -_-" "
She said my hair was too obvious, (But i didn't know if she was talking about being long or too fashion =X)
After all the checkings,
We went back class.

The class was damn noisy cos our english teacher PUAN ERLINA was absent,
She went to do operation on her backbone, that's not the main point LOL.
Suddenly,
May Yen came to me.

May Yen : Spellman!!! Today got spot check ah ?

Spell : No lah, who so "sin ka"?

May Yen : Carmen say wan.

Spell : THAT SIN KA ALWAYS SEE PENGAWAS GATHERING WITH TEACHER ALSO THOUGHT GOT SPOT CHECK WAN LAH.

May Yen : I dunno woh.

Then the WHOLE SCHOOL started saying about it,
I wasn't believing it though.
Then when i went down to the canteen,
Saw May Yen again talking with Fui Jinn,
Fui Jinn said that someone overheard the teachers talking about spotcheck and saying that the teachers doesn't even wanna let the prefects know.
Okayy.... I'm still very calm, i'm planning it to hide it in the library, so yeah =.="
I called the malay librarian trainee to hide for me in her bag, then i went back class.
Then i got FRICKIN scared that someone might hide it so i FLEW to library immediately.
On the way there i saw Chew Mun and ask her about library hiding handphones,
She said that the teachers 100% will check the library and i was like,
TOTALLY "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!"
And FLEW to library immediately with May Yen =.-"

Suddenly i got damn smart and came up with a logical thinking xD
I told everyone that since the whole school knows about the whole spot check thing,
Sure the teacher will cancel it lah.
And in the end,
No spotcheck xD!!
Proves my wisdom xP!!!!

Ok so anyways, today~

Today (Saturday)

A very very VERY normal day until afternoon.
I heard da radio station My Fm,
Promoting an audition organised by Halo Music Company. (Lin Yu Zhong & JJ Lin Jun Jie's Music Company)
The audition is for singing, instruments and all.
If u passed,
You can enter the Academy and have special training for you,
But you have to pay the fees yourself lah.
Actually i read this a week ago but since da end of registration is 20/2/2008, i gave up.
But then, when i read the magazine which published this week,
The End of Registration is 28/2/2008.
And the radio Dj said that we can also register at the place they're organizing if we missed out the forms of registration.
So yeah i wanted to try out for it.
Well actually it's just to see where's my level lah and gain more experience,
But also i hoped to be chosen cos that means i have potential =]
But even if i don't get picked i won't be sad, I'll just continue working hard =D
So anywayssss !! Wish me luck !!!
I'll message you all about the results tomorrow, haha.
Don't forget to send me a message wishing me good luck x)

Bye~

No comments: