Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day ??

Hi everyone,
How's Valentines Day ?
Well mine's not that great, LoL.

I went Neway with a few frens after school,
yeah. =]
Well actually we're goin to Carrefour to sing but last minute my fren say she wants to go Times Square =.="

ANYWHOSSSS,
We went Times Square instead,
I saw "her" there,
was not very happy,
she skipped one of my songs while i was singing it,
can u imagine how pissed i am ??
What will u do if your singing halfway and someone skipped it ?
Damn frustrated rite ?
And i was even thinking of being frens with u again.
Well this proves that u don't worth me liking you,
and thank god i don't anymore,
cos now i hate you.
And i know everything you said to me was all fake,
like how u can't forget me and all,
and still having feels for me.
Ugh,
please stop talking shits,
now you're having boyfrens and breaking up with them every month,
fucking bitch, go get a frickin guy to fuck u since u like hooking up guys that u don't have feels for so much.
I know i'm the one who made you not trusting anymore guys and all,
but what you're doing is bad. >=(

"Malaysia's Internet Hot Chick" ?
I dont think so, you're not THAT hot.

Thanks to you my whole day is ruined. UGH =.="

Forget about the bitch,
back to topic.

Oh wait, here's her picture, PLSSS tell me she's not hot =.="
Ok lah just tell me honestly what you think of her =.="
P/S : I don't like her.
http://profiles.friendster.com/9223088

Btw,
It's Merentas Desa tomorrow !!!
And i'm snapping pictures !!
LoL, but i have to go at 9.30 cos we're goin to some fren's hse and we'll be goin to Kai Ling's hse first =D
Oops, i meant LEAVE at 9.30 =)
The last place we're goin might be Huey Shuen and Ben's hse i guess, LOL.
Hope nothin bad will happen =_=

Anyways i guess that's all,
Will update bout Merentas Desa and the Chinese New Year visit x)

Love, Spell =]

No comments: