Friday, February 8, 2008

New Blog. New Year. New Life. New House. New Phone x)

Hey everyone! Here's my new blog x) Relink me kayyss ?

Anywayssss, did i mention that i had a new phonee x)
Don't ask what model, I'll show youu when i see youu =D


Owhkayy so, as you all know, i've shifted.
Yup, to a smaller one =(
But no worries! I'm shifting to Sri Petaling during the end of the year and it's bigger than my current house x)


It's already CNY now and I still didn't went to any fren's house =.="
Sorry la, but it's you all who nvr invite me, boo.
Anyways, if any of you inviting ppl over don't forget to invite me kayy ?
I'm lonely at home la ='(



ANYWAYSSSSS,
I noticed sumthin few days ago, and i was soooo shocked =.="

I saw a picture of me during form 2,
and I WAS SOOO FRICKIN SLIM DURING DAT TIME,
Regret lah T.T

I wish i can turn back time, well at least give me my body back T_T


Well let's compare =[



No comments: