Monday, February 25, 2008

Weeeee =D !!!

Ellooo everyone !!!
Haha, yeah i'm gonna update about the audition thing, LoL.
I succeed in begging my father to allow me to go, yay xD

ANYWAYSSS,
Went to the place, Halo Forest (Halo Music Company),
Somewhere near U TAR (Tunku Abdul Raman University)
Reached there at about almost 1.
Saw a bunch of ppl lining up,
And lots of ppl register on the spot,
So i go join the EXTREMELY LONG LINE,
waited for i think half an hour, and when it was my turn,
They told me to come back at 5, like wtf =.="

Then i called daddy and he told me to come Mid Valley to join them since there's so much time left =.="
So then i ride taxi to Mid Valley, then went back to the place at 5.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
I went up and they brought me to the waiting room, i reached there at 3.30 i guess.
Anyways, met new frens LoL,
They're friendly, and one of them sings while playing the guitar,
And he's singing one of my favourite songs, 新不了情 =D
He play and sings it with feelings,
Wah seh, he's not handsome but at that moment, i fell in love with that voice T.T
Then i told him that i got touched by his song, and his happy, haha LoL.
I think he got picked.
Anywaysss,
There's ppl who came from Ipoh and even Penang !!!
They came just to join this competition, LoL.
Oh yeah, my number was 152 =_=
And thennn,
when it was 5 and almost our turn, i met a few frens which are funny LoL,
helps me to relax b4 our turn,
One of the gurl there, her name is Zenny.
She joined the Digi Celebriteen last year and she represented KL.
Sounds damn pro LOL,
We were so shocked cos she doesn't look so pro xD
"Don't judge a book by it's cover" xP!!
Anywayss, she shared her experience with her and all,
She said she signed a contract with Digi for a year,
And there was lots of rules and few of her frens even quit cos they don't like these kind of lives, sound damn stressful =(

Anyways, i'm suppose to sing 妈妈 by 吴建豪, it's a nice song but kinda boring when you listen to it for a few times, but that song suits my voice lah.
Then last minute,
I decided to change to english song, "When You Say Nothing At All".
The song that i got champion during the afternoon session singing competition =_=
Anywhoss i've decided to sang that becos the ppl working there told us that the judges are already very tired and pissed,
So we better impress them the second we open our mouth, so yeah.
Anywaysss, i swear that i was SO FRICKIN SHOCKED the second when i started singing,
I swear it sounds damn good LOL,
Well actually i don't really have confidence during the whole day,
But the second i opened my mouth,
My confidence came back =]
And i swear it sounded damn nice weyhh.
After singing, the judges asked me to sing another chinese song.
Maybe it's becos they wanna see if i have english slangs in chinese songs.
So i sang 你爱我像谁, some old song that i'm very confident with.
Seriously i can FRICKIN see that the judges are kinda impressed LOL, you can say i'm just making myself happy lah, =_+"
Then the judges asked me if i know how to dance,
I replied with a yes but only Latin,
So i showed him a short dance of Cha Cha,
But i wasn't comfortable with it becos i don't have my shoes on and there's a chain hanging on my jeans for decoration =.="
Anyways,
The judges asked if i know Hip Hop,
I answered yes but i suck at it,
So they were like, "Ok i understand" LOL.
Then they NODDED THEIR HEAD (I think so), and said...

One of the judges : Ok, go to the next room and fill in the form.

Then i went out and went to the next room,
Turned out it's a survey form.
Then i didn't know is this good or bad,
But when i entered the room,
They smiled and said they will inform us if we passed or not 3 weeks later,
Then they started explaining the fees to us and all, as if i'm already in LOL.
Then suddenly i saw Zenny, the Digi Celebriteen gurl came in,
Which means it's good right ? Cos she's so pro, and i'm not bad also, LOL.
Not to say i perasan lah but i personally think i did damn well.
LoL =____+

Anyways say wad also meaningless lah,
Just wait till 3 weeks later and we'll know the answer.
Wish me luck =]

To May Yen : Please don't look down on me anymore.

p/s : to those ppl who look down on me, thank you cos you guys are the one who gave me the semangat to improve and show you guys i'm not that weak, thank you =]

No comments: