Friday, February 8, 2008

2nd Day Of CNY

Hi everyone! =D

Went Sunway for a walk and also lunch,
And we ended up havin lunch at this korean restaurant which is located at da Mc Donalds floor near Pizza Hut.
And i ordered this BBQ thingy which is very korean style =_+
And guess what?
It tastes very normal =.="
And the Noodle my dad ordered is like, those Korean Style Maggi Mee that u can get from supermarkets, seriously =.="
No wonder no one goes there.
And plsss don't go there also, you'll regret.

And we found out there's another Korean Restaurant which is located beside Old Town Kopitiam,
And of course it looks alot better lah and higher standard =_=
So next time must try there x)!!

After the walk then went home,
I was emo for the whole day, not happie with everythin and kept talking back to Mommy & Daddy..
Sorry =(
I didn't mean to be so rude to you all,
I'm really sorry for not being a nice child who's obedient, but i'm trying my best, really. =]

At night,
my mom said she was goin to Ipoh and asks if i wanted to follow.
I thought about it for an hour,
at first i wanted to go lah cos staying at home is boring also,
so just accompany my mommy lor.

But on second thought,
Someone might ask me out to go visit ppl during tomorrow or sunday,
So i decided not to go =.=".

Then mommy was upset..
Not becos of me not following her, (but i think i'm a part of it also lah)
It's becos of sumthin to do with my dad,
she was soooo upset and sad and i really wanted to sacrifice my own freedom and just follow her and accompany her back to her lovely hometown.

But i don't know what stopped me.
She asked me again,
"Sure you don't want to go?"
I replied, "Nope."

................
......................................

For that moment i felt guilty,
I'm not there for her when she needed help most,
I'm such a bad kid, aren't i ?
Sighz...
I'm still regretting now,
Should i really follow her even though i'm gonna be bored over there ?
Sighz...

Oh and at last when i ask her when is she coming back, she said..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mommy : You're not following me so i might be goin to Singapore also.

Spell : Har ?? Why ???

Mommy : I don't need to have a why for what i do...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=(...

I feeel so bad lah...
I mean,
What if she's really not coming back ?
And I'm gonna be all alone here.
Who's gonna chat with me about taiwan singers and school stuffs and all ?
And who's there for me to hug when i'm in trouble and depressed ?
Sighz....

Mommy, I Love You.
Plsss don't go,
Plssss don't leave me alone,
I wanna see you everyday i wake up,
I wanna see you having a smile on your face all the time.
So plsss don't go... =(

No comments: