Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Postttttttttttttttttt.

Sorry guys,
just wanna write sumthin all of a sudden,
i'm sorry.

Owh wait,
why am i saying sorry again ?
I dunno also, =.="
Just felt like apologizing alot all of a sudden..

Anyways,
I viewed my old blog last night,
And i realized how annoying and self obsessed i am,
Regret ='(

Well at least I've changed now lah,
I've changed a hell lot,
Seriously.

Well during Form 2,
I was full of my fucking self and think that i am god.
Well i guess i finally came over it.
And this might be awkward,
here it goes.

Thanks to Chee Kuan who still loved me even though i was such a jerk and ass hoole during form 2 ='(
Really thanks to you,
LoL, if it wasn't for you,
I think i'm still a spoiled brat right now and having everyone to hate me, LoL.

Owh yeah,
Thanks to Trisha & TeVa a whole lot.
Both of you scolded me and taught me looonggg lessons about being a nice person and all,
Even though you both were scolding and lecturing me so much,
I know you both did that cos you both wanted the best for me,
So i won't turn out to be a jerk in morning session and having people who'll beat me up, LoL.
If it wasn't for the 2 of you,
I think I might be confronted by someone else and beat me up instead of giving lectures and all.
And also, sorry for being such a racist.. =(
I promise I'll be nice, trust me owhkay ? =]

And a big thanks to all my frens who like me and accept me the way i am and not trying to change how i am,
Cos of the supports from you all, now i am Spellman.
I have my own identity,
Even though i'm not so perfect and all,
But this is me,
Spellman, TheNotSoPerfect friend, but good at times and always there for you when you have probs.. =]

LoL, how did this post became like this =_=

Anyways,
All i wanna say is,
Thanks to everyone, everyone of my friends even though we're not close,
At least u didn't reject me,
And i'll always appreciate our friendship no matter what =)
I love ya'll =D

Lots of Love,
Spellman. The not so perfect fren for everyone, but always there for you when you're depressed =]

1 comment:

♥ Sze Huiii said...

omg spell!!!~
u r a great fren to me liao!!!
i reli lubb u lotz..
loads..
regarding ur comment in my blog, i would like to tell you that i would share with ya my stuff too, be my listener, i nid u =]