Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Times Square ;D

Hello everyone ;D
Basicly this post is about Monday (28/12/09) which we went to Titiwangsa to buy the bus tickets to Genting and then to TimesSquare to play =D

On that day,
ShinMei's mommy came to fetch us at 11.30 and dropped us at Lrt Station.
Then we ride to Titiwangsa to get the bus tickets for the Genting trip on the next day.
The journey was about 30 or 40 minutes cos it's the 3rd last station = ="
So yeah we reached there and we wanted to buy the tickets right away.
Then the aunty told us "Esok datang baru beli."
And we're like WTF, we've wasted RM1.90 to there and RM1.70 back to Hang Tuah =.="

So anyways,
We went to TimesSquare after that.
The purpose is just to have lunch and lepak only ;X
FungSoon wants to have lunch at McDonald so we keep walking up only.
When we reached the S&J floor.
I walked passed the centre of the place and suddenly a malay lady (or indonesdian) grabbed my hand all of a sudden and applied cream on my hand and started pulling me to their booth.
I was FRICKING SHOCKED and ShinMei & FungSoon was shocked too LOL.
She brought me to another malay (or indonesian).
The lady started explaining about the cream and blah blah while servicing my hand =.="
And she asked me to see the difference of before and after.
LOL.
And since it really has difference and seems not bad,
So I just buy from her lah =X
It's RM45 for 3 bottles but she told me.
"You add RM5 more, i give u 2 more additional bottles"
LOL.
So I just paid her 50 bucks and get 5 bottles of it ;X
ShinMei & FungSoon was so shocked after that and kept saying that I kena con-ed =.="
So anyways I ignored them and we headed to McDonald ;X


While we were waiting for FungSoon to buy his food ;D

FungSoon was the only who ate because I didn't wanna eat McDonalds =X
No offence but I don't find it nice at all, I still prefer KFC more ;D
And I had an idea which is to eat at SushiKing after FungSoon finished his meal and I suggested this idea to ShinMei xD
And she said ok LOL cos she wasn't that hungry and she only wanted to eat a little.

When FungSoon was still eating,
There were 2 foreigner beside our table.
And he looked at me all of a sudden and smiled and asked me to borrow him my phone.
Obviously I wouldn't reject him so I borrowed him =.="
And he called someone and spoke in some UNKNOWN language.
His hands were oily btw after eating fried chicken =.="
I bid farewell to him after I got back my phone and I didn't ask him to pay me back and he didn't intend to pay me back too =.="
So i just went off like that.
And we headed to SushiKing ;D
Me & ShinMei ordered our stuff and then FungSoon & ShinMei started camwhoring = ="






My delicious Sukiyaki Udon ;D
Not as tasty as it should be, but it's tastier than I expected ;)

Camwhor-er Mei =X
After we finished our meal,
We went to the Arcade to play =D
First we went to play this drum thingy wahahahah
ShinMei played the first round, FungSoon played the second round and I played the third round =)




After that,
We went to shopping.
ShinMei was shoopping at some shop so FungSoon accompanied me to go shopping ;D
I was hunting for jacket and I found one that I love ALOT.
It costs RM139 and I think it's very expensive and I didn't have so much money ;(
So I requested it for RM120 and she said she can only sell me in RM130 =.="
So at last we left without buying.
And I wanted the jacket so badly T_T
Another shop had some very nice jackets too which costs almost the same =(
T.T
So after that we decided to went back home.
But before we walk to the HangTuah Lrt Station,
We went to 7eleven to buy some drinks cos we were dead thirsty.
I bought SodaWater because I've never seen it before and it looks nice =X
But after I had a sip..
I shouted,
"TIU!!!"
It tasted like longkang water which has gas in it =.="
Then FungSoon told me it's used to make other drinks,
Not supposed to be drink like that =_="
I tried to finish it but it tasted so bad so I decided to buy another drink and mix this with it = ="
I bought Twister Apple (my favourite drink) and mixed it.
When I poured half of the SodaWater into the Twister Apple,
It tasted qutie nice.
But after I poured everything in it,
It taste weird again = ="
But I still finished it cos it's nicer than the pure SodaWater.
Hahahaha.
Anyways we reached the Lrt Station and the Lrt came.
ShinMei shouted happily, "YEAH!! SERI PETALING LEH!!"
So we quickly entered.
We stood at the door side and we chatted happily for quite long.
Then suddenly,
FungSoon said,
"I heard Pandan Jaya."
Then I'm like,
"What's wrong with it?"
And when the Lrt stopped,
He just walked out of the Lrt.
Me and ShinMei was BLUR-ed and we were still inside the Lrt looking at FungSoon which is already at outside.
And FungSoon said "FASTER COME OUT LAH WE RIDE WRONG EDI"
Then we just went out without knowing anything.
And soon we realised,
It was an Ampang train LOL!!
THANKS TO SHINMEI WHO SAID IT WAS A SERI PETALING TRAIN = ="
Anyways when we reached the BukitJalil station,
We walked to Carrefour cos we wanted to buy things for the Genting trip.
FungSoon bought cheap and nice sport shoes there for NS and me & ShinMei bought snacks to bring to Genting.
LOL.
We paid and then ShinMei's mommy come and fetch us home.
Thank you so much ;)

Headed home and went for dinner with daddy.
Then packed stuffs to bring to Genting on the next day!!
And went to sleep quite early around 12 sumthin ehehe ;D

*Next post, Genting trip ;D (Maybe =X)

No comments: