Friday, January 1, 2010

Bye bye 2009, bye bye friends =(

2009 has finally ended.
For me, it is an indeed great year.
So many things happened this year.
I had so many friends this year and also did lots of things that I have never thought that I'd be able to achieve.
I was elected to be the Captain for YellowHouse,
Organised the Talent Competition & the Chinese Singing Competition. (Althought the talent competition was quite a failure)
Won the Chinese Singing Competition ;D
And much more.
Seriously, I'm sure the Spellman 5 years ago wouldn't believed that he could actually achieved all these and he had no idea that so much about himself has changed.
And now, secondary school life has finally ended.
I've achieved alot in school and I'm really proud of it.
Not to say that I'm perasan, but I know I've achieved alot.

To be honest..
I'm a person who seeks attention alot.
Since I was in a young age,
I've always wanted fame and attention,
I want to become popular.
But sadly, I'm nothing in primary school.
Back then, I'm just an ordinary guy.
Super ordinary.
Nothing special.
Didn't stood out from the others.
I was still like this when I first entered secondary school.
Just another ordinary guy.
But everything seemed to get better on the end of the year.
I've started to build up my confidence.
I learned how to look better on the outside.
To get attention and gain the fame that I've been longing for so long.

And at last.. I've achieved.
I became extremely popular in school when I was form 2. (I know it sounds very perasan but I'm gonna have to admit that it's true =] )
But i was awful in form 2.
I am a bad person with a bad personality and attitude =(
I was so full of myself until I didn't respect anyone.
I discriminate others all the time.
But thanks to some of my seniors,
I realised how wrong was I and I guess I turned into a new leaf =)
I tried to change myself every year to a better person cos I'm not a perfect person.
And I'm really happy when some of my friends told me that I've changed and became an even better person =]

So many ups and downs in secondary.
So many happenings.
This is a stage that I would NEVER forget in my whole life.
And I'm gonna remember it.. =)
I had so many friends in secondary.
And here,
I wanna thank all of my besties who are pressent in my life =D
I really love you all alot..
Without you guys, my life wouldn't be so colourful =)
Thank you for everything you guys did..
I will miss everyone of you..
Especially those who are going to NS..
I hope you guys have fun in NS and don't forget me ;(
We must still meet up even after that..

Thanks guys..
Thank you for everything and I really miss secondary school life..
I will never forget everything that happened in this 5 years..
Thank you everyone.. I love everyone of you and thanks for being my friend =')
I hereby apologise if I did anything wrong that made you all angry...
Thanks buddies..

Love you all =')

*Signing off

No comments: