Friday, December 18, 2009

Just a short post with words =]

Hello everyone.
Sorry for not updating cos I have been quite busy for these few days.

Anyways,
From today onwards,
I think I'll start to be very free.

I'm feeling abit sad actually..
We've graduated and everything's gonna change.
We can't always hang out together anymore like how we used to.
Some are leaving for NS,
Some are going to start working,
Some are going to start college,
And the list goes on.

So I really thought of spending more time with buddies now cos there wouldn't be anymore chance next time =(
But sadly,
Some of them left for trips,
Some of them are starting to work..

Leon and KuiSeong already started working today.
So yeah which means we can't hang out anymore ;(
Sigh..

Also,
I am very disappointed in our class, 5Fadil.
What happened to all the co-operative-ness that we had all along ?
And now,
Whenever there's gathering or whatever,
Most of them won't want to go.
I am seriously very disappointed.
Especially the girls,
None of them were pressent on the combined class party that day and they were always the first ones who reject.
Like YingJie they all.
I already knew all of them already agreed not to come,
Whatever, if they don't even care about the small chance that we can even come out and gather once again, then I'm really speechless..
Some guys in our class are also like that.
Sigh.
Seriously I'm really disappointed.

I'm really sad cos everyone's so busy at this moment and we barely have the chance to come out to gather anymore.
But one thing I can promise is,
I'm gonna make a farewell for those who are going off for NS =D
Yes, Spellman Choy will be the organiser again ;D

It'll be on 1/1/2010.
So hopefully all my best friends can attend ;)
The guest list will be made soon,
Hopefully you guys won't use some other reasons to reject me again okay ?
I really don't want to be rejected anymore when it comes to inviting people.
If there are few people who are not going then the whole thing is cancelled, cos I don't wanna be upset and disappointed anymore..
So yeah,
Hope to hear from you guys soon.. =)
I'll stop here,
Thanks for reading this boring blog + boring post guys..
But as usual, words speak louder than pictures for me, so.. yeah.

No comments: