Thursday, December 10, 2009

SPM ? Bye bye sucka ;D

Hello everyone!! ;D
SPM has officially ended (well not exactly, I still have a chinese paper but who cares ? ;D)
And that means FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM!! XD

So yesterday was a very busy day cos we went out from morning till midnight,
Although it's tiring but it was very fun too ;D

Early morning about 9.20,
KeiYan messaged me and asked if I was awake and told me that she'll be coming over soon.
So I went back to sleep cos I was really tired = ="
25 minutes later,
She messaged me again and told me that she reached my house gate.
So I went down blur-ly with my pajamas on =_="
KeiYan you should be proud cos no1 see me with my pajamas on before except for Carolyn =X
Hahaha anyways,
I asked her to play my computer while I go and bath and get ready =X
She Facebook-ed awhile and few hours later, she decided that she wants to do something else ;D
See the pictures below for more understanding xD



Hahaha, anyways when it was 12 o clock, my mom came back and we went to fetch Foong and headed to school!
When we reached school,
JustinTan reached as well,
So we sat there and waited for Leon.
Leon was late because he had a football match with his Singapore friends I think.

Moments later,
He reached and we headed to Sunway Pyramid!! =D
When we reached there.
The first shop we went was my favourite shop, Romp ;D
And we bought the jeans there along with a belt for FungSoon ;)
And then KeiYan said FungSoon wanted a cap to cover his botak head when he come back from NS but Leon said it would be better if we bought the other kind which I don't know what it's name is =X
So we went to EchoPark and bought it ;D
We only took 30 minutes to buy everything so I was a little shocked and we stilll had plenty of time,
So Foong suggested to watch movie and they wanted to watch NewMoon so we went to buy the tickets.
Me and Leon didn't watch because Leon had to go to MidValley later on to do something and since I've already watched it,
I decided to accompany him to MidValley =D
So yeah after we bought the tickets,
We went to PastaZanmai for lunch which was Foong's brilliant idea!!
The food was really AWESOMEE although it's quite expensive.
But I'm still very pleased with it cos the food was really nice ;D


The thing that I was talking abt for FungSoon to wear when he came back from NS =X
It looked so good on Leon right ? XD


What a matching couple =X


Handsome Justin ;)


Cam-whorer KeiYan =X


My food!!!
I <3 alott ="D



Foong and her food which she had trouble finishsing it =X XD



Anyways it was the nicest lunch I have ever had with my friends and I hope we can go again some day =X
LOL.

Haha anyways after that,

We just walked around and waited till the time reaches 4p.m for their movie.

Then we bid farewell and me and Leon headed to MidValley =)

It was only awhile for us to reach MidValley and we only spent half an hour there and we headed back to Sunway again.

By the time we reached Sunway,

The movie is still not done yet so we sat at somewhere and wait till the time comes cos both of us were really tired = ="

After 10 or 15 minutes,
Their movie ended and we went back to SeriPetaling.

Leon dropped me and JustinTan at King's to get the cake while he dropped KeiYan & Foong at De3,

The place we were having dinner.

We reached there and the first thing I did was collecting money from everyone for FungSoon's pressent cos I had only 60 cents left in my wallet.

And thank god the money did came back =X
And with the help of our miss maths genius FoongSzeHui,

The money was collected back successfully =D

So we started ordering our food when everyone reached.

I ordered Grilled Chicken Chop & Grilled Salmon Steak xD
The Grilled Salmon Steak was REALLYY nice.

Probably the best Salmon I have ever tried before ;D
But the ChickenChop was very common though.

Anyways after finishing our dinner,
We proceeded to the cake cutting session =D

Hehehe,
Just when I thought everything was gonna end, it didn't.

Someone came up with a crazy idea which is to go CyberCafe = ="
Foong and JustinTan didn't wanna go so we had a total of 15 person going.

We went to eXc LOL.

It was my first time going CC with SO many people = ="
Even KeiYan, Vivian & CheeKuan followed us.

ShinMei followed us too as usual =X

LoL.

Me, Leon, YongHan, KuiSeong, KienBing, Sakai, JustinLee, and Yogurt played Dota while the others played Left4Dead 2.

KuiSeong, KienBing, Leon, YongHan & another stranger was a team while,

Me, Sakai, Yogurt, JustinLee & another stranger was a team.

At last we lost =(
Haiz but it's okay since I wasn't so noob =X
LOL.

Anyways after the match ended,

All of us played Left4Dead 2 ;D
It was my first time playing and it was quite kan cheong LOL.

But it's only fun if it's friends playing together so can talk to each other and scream hahaha but if play at home only can shiok sendiri = ="

When it was 11.30p.m,

All of us decided to go home and the day just ended like that =]

It was really fun although it's tiring but I really had fun =D
Hope there are still chances to meet everyone again..

Here, I wanna thank everyone who helped to make this celebration happening ;D
Thank you Leon for being the driver which is so troublesome to drive here and there!! I really cannot find anyone nicer than you edi =X LOL

Thank you KeiYan for being my assistant in the event LOLOL, basicly I gave her all the job that involves asking people cos I collect money from people, they will be abit dulan but KeiYan can "deh" them LOL so it makes the job easier XD
Thank you
JiaMeng
for fetching some of them too =D
Thank you JianHong for driving here although you didn't fetch anyone but it doesn't matter thanks =D
Thank you
Foong who helped us count so many stuffs yesterday LOL

Thank you Leon, Foong, KeiYan & JustinTan for willing to go all the way to Sunway with me to buy FungSoon's pressent =D And also thanks for paying the stuffs first =)
Last but not least, thank you EVERYONE who attended yesterday!!! The event wouldn't happen without you guys ;D And thanks for willing to share the pressent too although I know it's abit expensive >< Thank you guys alot I really appreciate it my darling friends =]

To FungSoon, hope you enjoyed it =)


No comments: