Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilightt =DD

Hello everyone =D
So yesterday evening,
I went to Gardens to watch Twilight with Trisha, Daphne, Teva & May Yen =]
So my parents went to fetch May Yen from her house at 3.50.
And then we headed to Mid Valley =D
When we've reached there,wq2qw
We didn't know what to do so me and May Yen went to Starbucks cos she wants her favourite Starbucks drink.
Which costs 16 BUCKS.
LOL,
I wanted to drink at first but i changed my mind when i thought of the price = ="

Anyways,
We sat there and chat and show each other our digital cameras,
LoL.
And finally Trisha msged me,

"We're here!"


"At the cinema. Upstairs."


"Where ppl get popcorn =D"


So me and May Yen went to find them~

Oh yeah,
Before that when we're sitting in Starbucks chatting.
We saw a bunch of malays outside posing and someone taking pictures of them.
It's like their modeling or something =.="


Anyways,
We went to Gardens and look for them and then we went into the Cinema =D
It's GSC Signature.
All of it were Twin Seats and it's ALOT more comfortable than the normal cinema xD
Cos usually,
My legs are too long and i always have to sit very awkwardly to avoid hitting the person in front's chair.
But this time it's damn comfortable xD
The movie was AMAZING.
I was damn cold and nervous during the ending part.
Overall,
The movie was great =D

So after 2 hours or more,
The movie ended and we all went to pee.
LOL.

And after that we went Mid Valley cos Daphne wants to get her money.
And after that when she was putting in her wallet,
She ACCIDENTLY TORE her Twilight book =.="
So we went to MPH to look for another book for her,
LoL.
And then May Yen spotted this "1001 Cool Jokes" and showed me.
The jokes inside are the LAMEST jokes EVER = ="
One of the lamest jokes ever was,

"Why did the boy threw the butter out of the window?
......
Because he wanted to see a butterfly."


I laughed becos of how lame the joke was,
But not becos it was funny = ="
May Yen wants to buy it and read it to Weng Lord,
LOL.

Anyways,
After that,
We went up to the highest floor to the tattoo place cos Daphne wanna pierce her ears,
But the lady said dunno who went down and blah blah =.="
Then every1 decided to have dinner first then they go shopping and then they go pierce.
So we went back to Gardens and went to Flying Chillies.
I looked at the menu and Teva started asking,
"Do you want Kangkung ?"


So i said,
"What's kangkung ?"

And she was kinda shock LOL so she continued,
"What about Asparagus?"

I was like,
"What's that????"


At first i thought it has sumthin to do with Scallop.
LOL!!
So at last,
They ordered Stir-Fried Baby Kai Lan,
Green Curry Chicken,
Tom Yam Pot,
And the Fried Pandan Leaf Chicken (I THINK)

The food was AWESOMEEE =DD

While ordering,
Something funny happened xD
The person who serves us is dunno from wad country,
So his english is not that good lah.
And so the conversation goes like this,

Trisha : Yeah i want this. *points at the Tom Yam Pot*

Waiter : Ok, do you want sifud or pron ?

Trisha : Seafood.

Daphne : I want Prawn !!

Trisha : Err okay can we take the Seafood AND the Prawn ?

Waiter : Yu want the sifud ? The sifud u hav fish, *blah blah blah*.

Trisha : Err so prawn is not included in the Seafood ?

Waiter : In sifud, you have *and starts explaining again*

*everyone was blur-ed*

Trisha : Okayy we'll just take the Prawn.


Waiter : Jus now say wan sifud, now say wan pron.

Trisha : Do you have PRAWN in SEAFOOD ?

Waiter : Yez yez, pron in sifud, sifud u have fish *blah blah* and pron also, we no take de pron. If pron, only pron.

Trisha : Okay we'll take that.

Waiter : *walks away*

*everyone laughing*

LOL,
The waiter seemed like he's frustrated when he said,
"Jus now say wan sifud, now say wan pron."
xD

Before the food came,
May Yen went back cos her parents came i think.
So we continued our meal =D
I mistoken Daphne's white and black dots dress for a Zebra dress.
I was blur that time so when I saw black & white,
What appears in my mind was,
"Zebra"
LOL.
But turns out it's a WHITE Giraffe.
LOL = ="

Anyways,
After the meal,
We went back to Mid Valley again cos Daphne and Teva wanna pierce their ears. (I think)
And when we reached the shop,
It was already closed,
LOL.
So we proceed to shopping instead = ="
We were walking here and there.
And at last,
Everyone decided to go back when they reached Quiksilver = ="
So they took pictures outside Quiksilver.
I helped them =D
Their request was weird.
Trisha said there must be ppl passing by on the background.
LOL.
I dunno what's the point of that so i quickly snap when there's ppl passing by =_="
*pictures are all on Teva's blog*

So after that,
We went back home =]
Overall,
It was a great day =D
Very "productive" day xD!!

Oh btw,
Good news.
I'm going to StarCruise !!! =D
This time it's real xD
But i wasn't very happy at first,
Cos we're goin at 21st of December - 25th of December.
Which means i have to spend Christmas Eve in StarCruise x(
I planned to spend with my friends this year,
So i was disappointed..

But today,
My mom told me that we're gonna go on 14th of December - 18th of December =D
So YaY,
Christmas Celebration with friends still possible x)
LoL.

Anyways,
I guess I'll stop here.
I'll update again some other time =D
Bye guys.. =]

No comments: