Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happenings =]

Hello everyone.
I'm finally here to update =D
Anyways,
Yesterday,
Me, Jia Meng & Sakai went Sunway for shopping.
It was kind of a failure.
Jia Meng only bought 1 shirt.
I only bought 1 shirt. (Not for me)
And Sakai didn't bought anything = ="

After buying Jia Meng's shirt,
We went to cc =.="
It was so pointless,
I sat there for an hour doing NOTHING.
Well all i was doing was just starring at Jia Meng's comp =.="
Thanks to Jia Meng who wants to maple cos it's 4x exp =.="
So after the stupid cc moments,
Jia Meng have to go back cos his mom is already coming.
So me and Sakai continue to hunt for shirts.
We walked for an hour plus,
And we've walked the WHOLE Sunway and Sakai still can't find his shirt =.="
Everytime i show him a shirt,
He'll go like,
"This kind not my style lah."

"OmG I hate this kind of shirt"


=.="
So few thousand years later,
We finally decided to go back home,
Thank god ? xD
We chat in the Taxi,
LoL.

Overall,
It was a pointless day,
I spent 82.5 + 12 and i went home empty handed.
I didn't bought anything for myself =.="
I felt bad grrr,
I spent too much =(

Anyways,
I'm going to watch Twilight with Trisha and May Yen and gang tomorrow.
YaY =D
We're watching it in GSC Signature which I've been longing to go for a long time.
But 1 thing,
I STILL haven't finish my Twilight book T.T
I'm only halfway there,
And if i watch lidat not shiok edi...
So i'll try my best to complete the whole book in 1 day = ="
Which is totally impossible for me -.-

Anyways,
I realised that i hadn't go sing k with any of my friends this holiday.
I only went Neway with family last week cos it's one of my relative's birthday.
Soo,
Anyone wanna go sing k can just ask me =D
But i don't think i can go everyday,
Cos tuition classes is starting again next week.

Oh yeah,
Did i mention that my knee is hurting like hell ?
I have no idea what happened,
It started 2 days ago at night.
And now,
Whenever i bend my knee,
The pain is like,
YEAHH BABYYYY
= ="

Anyways,
I'll update again some other time when there's stuffs to update.. =D
Bye guys =]

No comments: