Monday, November 3, 2008

Prefect's Annual Dinner =D

Hello everyonee!!
It was the Prefect's Annual Dinner yesterday.
It was really reallyy funn =D
I'm sure everyone enjoyed it too!! =]
Anyways,
I'm supposed to reach Bukit Jalil Golf Resort at 6.
So i started getting rdy at 4.45.
Bathed and everything.
I made sure EVERYTHING was perfect = ="
Hair - done
Shirt - done
Pants - done
Vest - done
Tie - done
Contact Lens - done
And this was basicly how i looked like after everything was readyy.
After everything was ready,
My father fetched me there =]

When i reached there,
There were only a few ppl.
I wanted to practice my song as soon as possible cos it's not perfect yet =.="
But sadly,
Chee Kuan's not there yet i so have to wait like a doofus =.="
Anyways,
After she came,
We went to practice our song.
We still haven't get out perfect performance yet.
Anyways,
After a few practices without the mic.
I went off and start doing the registration job.
When the ppl came to register,
They have to write the Best Patrol.
So i persuaded most of them to write Patrol 2 xD
I was like,
"Write Patrol 2 lah !! Amelia youu knoww ?!?! The Calon for Ketua Pengawas last year !!!"
LOL.
And most of them wrote Patrol 2 thanks to me who persuaded them xD
Anyways,
After the all the teachers reached,
We started the event.
And all the teachers walked in while some of the form 3 prefects were following behind them holding candles LOL!!
It's like a funeral lah xDD
LOL!!
Anyways,
After that,
The VIPs gave their speech which is amazingly boring and long.
And also,
Encik Siva announced the new AJK Tertinggi for next year.
And our head prefect is...
Nicole Sim-Jeh Leng !!!
Everyone cheered so i guess it's a good thing ? =]
So after that,
The emcees told us that we're allowed to eat and every1 was happy = ="
Anyways,
The environment is sumthin like that lahh.
After we started eating,
We had our first performance.
Which is Kha Mun's singing =D
It was okayy lah.
But not as good as usual cos of the lousy mic which is so blur.
Her power was covered by the blur-ness =.="
Anyways,
After that was lucky draw i think.
And after that we continued eating and then it was lucky draw again.
And after that was me and Chee Kuan's performance.
And for the first time in my life,
I was actually nervous for a performance,
Cos this is my first time singing along with someone playing the keyboard,
And we HADN'T had a perfect performance b4 =.="
Anyways,
I started the first line but Chee Kuan blurred and SHE DIDN'T PLAY.
She looked back at me and smile and i was like omg how can u still smile = ="
But i have to keep calm cos i'm starting to perform.
So i sang the first line again and she started.
Phew =.="
Anyways,
After the first chorus,
Chee Kuan's speed suddenly went ALOT faster so i have to catch up with the beat so i have to sing faster also.
And my attempt of trying to make the emotional feel and mood has failed =.="
And it was my fault also lah and i made a few mistakes.
I always lost the count during chorus because it was too fast and it made me skipped few words.
Sigh.
I'm disappointed but whatever lah,
The whole thing's over and it's also a great experience =]
So conclusion,
Practice like there is no tomorrow until you can get a perfect performance few weeks or even months before the day you're gonna perform =.="
Anyways,
After our performance,
We had games.
A few games.
Puzzles,
Sudoku,
And the so-called "Treasure Hunt".
Our table won the Sudoku game xD
Well it's actually Kuan Sing & Leon.
But i shouted really loud and i guess Husna only saw me so eventually,
She said,
"Kumpulan Spellman adalah pemenang!!"

I was like,
"WTF LOL"
I got all the credits = ="

We took our reward which is a big present.
And Chee Kuan & Glory was like,
"I wanna see all of your face when you find out what the present is !!"

I already knew what was inside cos Fung Soon told me.
And it turned out to be a really small gift which is a whole bunch of black pens.
And since they expected us to be disappointed,
I acted as if we were damn happy.
So everyone in our table got a pen =D
We call it the Straight A's Pen xD
LOLL.

Anyways after all the games,
Encik Siva announced the Best Patrol, Strict-est Prefect, Model Prefect (dunno wth is that) & Best Prefect.
And as expected,
Our Patrol won so all of our Patrol members went to take the award look-alike thingyy.
The Strict-est Prefect was Husna i think.
I have no comment ~_~"
Then the Model Prefect was Fui Jinn =.="
I dunno what the hell was that award about o.O
And basicly,
For every award,
We shouted Amelia but disappointments came again and again.
And for the Best Prefect,
I was hoping that Amelia will get it,
And i think she has what it takes.

But turned out,
Mr Hanif from Upper 6 got it =.="
Everyone got silent all of a sudden and only a few ppl were clapping =.="
I wasn't happy with it so i didn't clap and i wasn't happy at all =.="
And I think the Lower 6 saw my unsatisfied face LOL,
So i had to fake a lil' bit ?
But obviously i failed to LOL.

After that was the Final Lucky Draw.
Which is the Grand Prize.
Instead of pens,
It's a luggage bag (dunno what's it called =.=")
And Leon won the Final Lucky Draw which is also the Grand Prize =D

Anyways,
After that,
Puan Norliza announced the Best Dress for Female and also Male.
And i am very honoured to be awarded the Male's Best Dress =]
The Female's Best Dress was Husna.
Haha =D
Puan Norliza said it's picked by the ppl working there i guess ? =)
So after that,
The Dinner has end.
And it's time for Photo Session!!!
Everyone squeezed in the tiny stage and took a group picture.
Then we took pictures separately after that =D
And ppl started going back home.
Everyone had a great time =]
Compared to last year,
This was really great.
And everyone looked really gorgeous and handsome that night =D
This is also the last time to hangout and spend time with the form 5s.
I'm gonna miss you all ><
I guess next year's just gonna be boring without you all.
No more noisy crowds.. ><
Anyways,
I wish all the form 5s good luck for their coming SPM.
I won't forget the times we've spent since form 1.
The 4 years friendship is something special and big,
And i'm sure we'll still remember each other although we're gonna separate.
So for this whole week,
I'm coming to school.
Cos after this week..
We don't have the chance to see each other in school anymore >"<
So i hope all the form 3 & form 4 students will come to school everyday for this week cos this is the last chance we can meet the form 5s..
Anyways,
Once again,
Good luck for your SPM and also the chapters of your life after that.. =]
Love,
Spell..
Btw,
All the pictures will not be uploaded here cos blogger in extremely sloww. So instead, I'll just update it all in my facebook. So check it out there =D

No comments: