Thursday, November 6, 2008

speechless

Today is a really really bad day.
The main thing,
I found out something during school today..
I was disappointed,
Cos this isn't the first time.
Since i was Form 1...
I always got the chance.
I got it when i was Form 3 too,
And this year,
I got it too =]
And i'm sure i nailed it everytimee,
I know i did great.
But i guess it's destined that i won't get it..
For 4 years of my secondary life,
Everytime when i got it,
It only lasted awhile...
I'm an attention freak,
I know.
I always needed attention.
But this is not just plain attention.
To me,
It's a trust from the teachers and also them.
And it also proves my hardwork throughout the whole year..
I worked hard for it.
But now,
I didn't get it =(
I expected this,
And i think i can get through it easily.
But i didn't know i was soo upset..

Things have NOT gotten worst yet.
I received a call from Leon this afternoon when i was having my lunch.
He told me that someone told him the Genting Trip on next Wednesday is postponed to NEXT YEAR January.
I was shocked and i thought it was just a prank.
Then suddenly,
Sakai called me and told me THE EXACT same thing.
So i was shocked and i tried to call Wei Tein but i failed.
So i asked Kien Bing.
And turned out it IS true.
The trip's postponed to next year January.
So nvm,
Everyone don't wanna go anymore since it's on January.
So we planned to make a trip on our own.
Then she told us that she's not returning our money becos she paid the Travel Agency.
You CAN'T pay them before they APPROVE it.
And it's unfair for us becos we're not even sure if we're free on that date,
You should at least ask us first and ask us whether we want our money or not.
Anyways,
I'll just tell all these reasons to her Next Week.
I hope it doesn't disturb the form 5 SPM candidates.. ><

Anyways,
I'm not really in a good mood now.
Sorry,
I'll stop here...

Anyways,
Please leave a msg on my cbox and tell me what you think about this, whether if it's correct for Puan Koh to NOT return our money..

No comments: