Monday, December 8, 2008

Back =D

Hello everyone.
Most of you might not notice.
But i have disappeared for 6 days in a row.
LoL.
I was sick,
I had fever which was really horrible until my dad thought i had Denggue =_="
So anyways,
I guess no1 knows i was sick or whatever except for May Yen & Leon cos they msged me and asked.
None of you noticed i guess,
Oh Well.

Despeite being sick,
I also missed the outing with Leon & Fung Soon to watch Bolt T.T
So yeah,
I'm still dying to watch Bolt.
Anyways,
It's already December.
But it seems like i hadn't done anything since holiday started.

Also,
1 more week till my StarCruise trip =D
I'm excited but it seems a little too fast though.
LoL.
My mom said i have to bring my formal shirt along cos there's gonna be a Gala Night there o.O
I have no idea what is that but it sounds fun and that's all that matters xD

Anyways,
I have nothin to blog cos i've been lying at home for so long without even stepping out of the house so sorry kay ?
I'll see if i go out this week..
Until thenn.
Cyaa everyone =]

No comments: