Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas !! =D

Hello everyone.
Seriously, I PROMISE I'll complete the StarCruise Trip soon ><

Anyways,
Merry Christmas everyone !!!
Well yesterday was Christmas Eve,
So we went out =]
Actually we're supposed to go countdown,
But many ppl can't make it so yeah it was cancelled..
And then we went to Sunway in the morning instead and came back in the evening.

The ppl who went are Me, Leon, Fung Soon, Justin & Jia Meng.
Kei Yan & Ah Foong is supposed to come but they ffk last minute =.="

Anyways,
We just went there for ice skating and movie x)
It was fun =D
Alot fun-er than i expected.. =]

Anyways,
I didnt go anywhere at night =[
But Kai Yeh and mommy made lots of food and we had lots of ppl in our house so it's still fun xD
The food was awesome but we can't finish it cos it's too much = ="

So anyways,
After dinner i went upstairs and on9 =.="
And until 11 sumthin,
I saw Kei Yan & Vivian on9 and then we countdown in msn,
LOL.
Along with Shin Mei, Wei Hsiang & Kuan Haur.
After the countdown,
Kei Yan told everyone to say out their Christmas Wish xD
It was damn funny and fun at the same time xP!!

If you wanna know what they wish for,
Just ask me xD

LoL.
And it's Christmas today.
But sadly,
I stayed at home the whole day =(
This Christmas is a really lonely one for me ><
But anyways,
I hope we can go yum cha tonight lah xD

LoL.
I'm very looking forward to the Genting Trip on January.
It's been postponed so yeah..
But I'm sure it's still gonna be damn fun =D
Cos besties are all there xD
Haha.

Anyways,
I'll stop here I guess..
I'll update something tomorrow =D
Stay tuned !!! xD

No comments: