Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Whoopz =/

Hey everyone.
School was not so great today.. =[
Early in the morning,
Siva said..
"Kelas 4F tunggu di sini selepas perhimpunan."

Great =.="
We all thought it was becos yesterday,
The principal came and scold us =.="
But it's not,
We're told to stayback because they want to continue "investigating" who's the one who tore the Disiplin Book..

Anyways,
Lots of crap there.
Puan Rosma was asking us if we know who tore it and obviously,
We all said,
"Dunno."

So after some time,
Still tak ada orang admit so we are released.
But then Siva wants to see the 6 of them who're involved tomorrow after perhimpunan..
>< >Carolyn are becoming 家好月圆 SUPER fans.
We kept singing the theme song of 家好月圆 and May Yen was like,
"SHUT UPP PLEASEE."
LOL.
That show is just too addictive lahh xP
And we kept saying the lines of the showw.
LOL.
Just come and find us if you wanna hear me and Carolyn's duet singing the 家好月圆 theme song xD

Anyways,
I'm in a really bad mood actually.
Thanks to a few people.
Guy A.
I know you hate me,
And i was trying to do so many things.
And for that particular week,
I was actually sad after the Prefect Camp.

Sigh.
I'm sad cos you hate me.
And the main point is,
We're not even close.

And you're hating me when we're not even close friends..
Whatever,
I don't care anymore.
Hate me all you want.
It's already your last year here so it doesn't concerns me.
Goodbye dickhead.


And then there's Guy B.
I don't know why the hell you still like her so damn much,
Even with so many people around you telling you all the bad things about her..

You really wanna get hurt by her again so badly ?
You're the dumbest guy i've ever known.
There's another girl who likes you so much and yet,
You still like the other one who hurt you before.

Seriously i don't know what to say anymore.
It's your choice lahh.
Do whatever you want.

I don't have the right to say ANYthing..

Sigh.
I'll stop here i guess.
Cos I'm gonna get back to my 家好月圆 marathon =XX
Bye guyss!!

Hopefully 2morrow will be a better day.. =]

No comments: