Friday, September 5, 2008

IU Day Soon... =]

Hello everyone.
I'm back =D
This whole week was kinda busy,
Need memorise the spanish lyrics and all =.="
Anyways,
IU Day is 2morrow !!!
For those who wants to come,
It's on 2morrow and it starts at 3, ends at 6 =]
Anywhos,
"Lucky" me,
I'm gonna be the emcee for tomorrow =.="
2gether with Kha Mun & Jo Ann..

So anyways,
We had our so-called "rehearsal" today.
Well basicly it's only rehearsal for the drama =.="
And we only started our whole emcee thing today,
So everything is kinda rush.
And also,
My performance is gonna be the first one tomorrow.
I'm really nervous =(
Cos i can't sing the song well.. T.T
Big chance of going out of tuned.
And i bet everyone will laugh.
And also,
The lyrics is still not owhkayy T.T
GRRR,
2morrow morning,
I'm gonna go FRIM with my class for the Sivik Project.
And RIGHT after that i have to go for IU.
Great ain't it ?
=.="

Anyways,
I'm still really nervous cos i have to talk on the stage and also sing,
I have a really really strong feeling i'll humiliate myself this time =.="
Argh..
Anyways,
Hope everything goes well... ><
See everyone tomorrow... =]

No comments: