Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cruising! =D

Helloooooooo everyone.
I'm back =D
Anyways,
The holidays are boring.
Nothing happened so far.
But tomorrow night,
Me, mommy, kai yeh and another aunt are goin to StarCruise x)
Daddy can't go cos he's busy that night =[
><

Anyways,
I heard that each person costs RM300++.
But lucky us,
We're getting it for FREE cos my kai yeh has the Genting Card and he got more than 1000 points there so we can use the points to pay xD
Muahahaha.
Daddy said that there's gonna be spa, massage, food (duh) & karaoke there (YAY LOL)
So yeah,
I'm really really excited for it x)
I hope everything's gonna be damn great and i'm so gonna go karaoke frenzy xD
LOL.

Anyways,
Here's the picture of the cruise =D

Soo coool xD
Anyways,
I'm so goddamn excited for it,
I might drop any minute if i continue talking about it xD
LOL.
So I'll stop here i guess.
Will update again after Cruising ? x)
Until next time... =]

No comments: