Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holidayz.. x)

Hello everyone.
Sorry for not updating for like,
Few thousand years.
LoL.

Anyways,
This week was just normal.
Nothing much happened.
So basicly it was a boriiing week.
Well yesterday was the bloody Principal's retirement.
It was just something like a farewell lah.
The real majlis is gonna be held on the 20th of October.

So anyways,
That day was REALLY boring.
Puan Bidah made the speech for more than 30 MINUTES.
Bitch her =.="
Wanna leave edi also still wanna crap so damn much.
She even said,
"Kali ini peluang terakhir saya boleh tegur kamu semua, selepas ini tak ada lah peluang lagi untuk tegur kamu semua, so kamu semua terpaksa mendengar teguran saya."

Something like that =.="
So she talked and talked..
SERIOUSLY,
It's like it's there's NO END to it.
I got really sick of it so i went to the back door to hang out with Fung Soon, Ying Yee & Leon =X
It was alot better there cos it was kinda windy,
And we can chat like nobodies business instead of listening to that grandma xD

So after the old lady finishes her "speech",
I forgot what was next but i remember some time after that was the choir.
Can't really hear the voices of the choir members... (As usual)
Anyways,
After that we went right back up to class.
And waited for time to pass.
Blah blah.
And we went down again on 11.20 to say bye bye to the old lady xD
I was standing at the last position on the way out the gate.
And the principal entered the car.
The car went round for 3 rounds,
Then it went out.
And that time,
I'm kind of the last person there.
So when the car is approaching us,
Obviously we have to pretend to be damn sad and emotional and wave goodbye to her right ?
So i just did it,
And she said sumthin to me,
I can't hear cos it was really noisy.
So anyways i just waved my hand and said bye bye.
And after that,
Kei Yan said,
"Spell, just now you waved until so emotional and FULL with feelings."

LOL.
I admit my acting is good xD
But i guess i DID felt a little bit sad..
Well to me,
Even if you really hate that person,
You'll also feel a little bit sad when that person is leaving.
Well that's my case lah,
LoL.
But i don't hate her that much lah.
At least she didn't did anythin bad to the school..
And that's good enough =]
Anyways,
Good luck old lady,
Have a happy life after all of this,
And see you on the 20th of October,
Hope you'll like all the things that we did for you =D

LoL.
Anyways,
Stayed back for the meeting for Chinese Society.
It was okay lah,
We talked about lots of stuff.
And i'm really happy that this meeting exists,
Cos we have the chance to think back which part of the event is not good enough.
So that we won't repeat the mistakes and also find a solution to it.
And i really hope we can do everything even better next time =]

So after that,
I was supposed to stayback to support Fung Soon's basketball match.
LoL.
It's our school vs Sri Sentosa.
So right after the meeting,
I went down to the field.
And all i see is...

Afternoon Session kids playing there =.="
And i was like,
"HUH ?!?!"

So i called Jia Meng and went to find him.
So i guess the match is cancelled cos it was raining earlier ago.. =_=
So i went back after that.

And then..
The holiday started.
I feel so empty T.T
Cos this is gonna be the WORSTT holiday EVERR =(
Seriously,
Who has the mood to play and have fun ?
The exam is starting RIGHT after the fricking exam lah.. T.T
Sigh..

Grrr,
I guess this will be a really boring holiday lah.
I bet no one's goin out to hang out also.. =.="
I'm like,
Really nervous for the exam.
But at the same time,
I'm REALLY excited for the Genting Trip x)
I'm so looking forward to it,
I might get really high and drop when you talk to me about it = =
LoL.

Anyways,
I guess there's nothing else to say.
No happenings lately..
So i guess i'll stop here =D
Bye guys..
Happy Holiday !!! =]

Ooh btw, have a nice trip to Leon who's going to Singapore tomorrow.. He's coming back on Wednesday. I knoww, so long right ?? = = LoL, anyways, have a nice trip bro x)

Oh and also, I'm singing during the Prefect's Annual Dinner again this year. And i chose a really great song x) Please be excited for it !! I promise it will be great =]

No comments: