Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Walking Down The Memory Lane

Since the holiday started, my usual sleeping time is around 4-5am. Which makes me very lifeless and having excessive free time.

I was browsing through my old photos in Facebook, those that I was tagged. I saw many photos of me with my high school friends, the funny moments, and even the conversations that we had privately, then we screenshot it and post it in Facebook to share it with everyone and laugh at it. Even though we dont meet often but from time to time, we post a random photo in Facebook and tag everyone in it, then we have a good laugh at it and criticise each other. Those were the awesome times. Sad to say, none of these are happening anymore ;(

The distance is definitely getting further apart between all of us. I know this time would come but I just didn't expect it to be so soon... In 7 months time, everything changed so quickly and became so different.

Some left the state to further studies, some are occupied with their own hectic life, some are having other more important things to prioritise on..
Which explains why everyone (not everyone, but mostly) drifted apart.

Of course, it is also because of some of the misunderstandings that happened that causes all of these.. Which is the worst part cos small misunderstandings like these are actually able to cause such a havoc to friendship.. And it hurts me to see such great friendships weakened. If I know how to fix all the problem, I'd certainly do. And I regret for doing all the past mistakes that resulted in how it is right now.

I just... I just hope everything could return to how it used to be because it matters alot to me, friendship is a big part of my life. And seriously, I'd do anything to make everything work like how it used to..

I just wanna apologise for whatever wrong things that I did unintentionally/intentionally and hope that everything could be back to normal. It is a hard task to achieve, I understand.. I know the gap is not easy to be filled. But I just hope that things can go back to normal cos I love everyone of my friends and they matter alot to me.. ;(

*Both you and I know that we've really drifted apart very much compared to how we are previously. I can say that, we are the closest friends ever. We are the only one that can cope with the term "best friend", which is a very big term. Many things happened and it really hurts me to see the state of our friendship right now. From one of the most important ones in life, to just a very very normal friend.. And at times, I'm still sad because this is a friendship that I really really care about.. Back then, whenever we have problems we would consult each other. Whenever you or me is unhappy with each other, we would talk it out and settle it to avoid holding grudges (gunnysacking). But now... We don't even bother to talk it out anymore.. Everything just..changed... I know I might not have been a very good friend and at certain times you might be very disappointed/pissed at me.. I'm sorry.. ;( I really really want to apologise sincerely.. And it's because this friendship still matters alot to me and I can say that it is one of the greatest and longest friendship ever in my life.. ;/

At a point of our lives, we will realise that things are no longer how it used to be. And a part of us inside still have the urge to make things right.

tumblr_lgbdyc0cJm1qg80dgo1_500

tumblr_kxxieupUx01qaorrco1_500
Walking down the memory lane..

No comments: