Monday, July 18, 2011

Blablabibabom & Harry Potter!

I've been isolating my blog again D: But that's because not much has been happening lately so yeah there's nothing for me to write about = =" If I update everyday people will be sick of my blog LOL so yeah I let it rest for awhile ;)

My holiday has been okay. Not awesome but normal lah I guess. Didn't have any trips, just small outings cos everyone's too damn busy = ="

Anyways one of the few outings worth mentioned is when we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 ;D All of us were so excited and desperate to watch it so we went the first day it screened ;D The movie was at 12am LOL so when the movie ended it was already 2am.

MV5BMjIyNTUxNDg5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTAwNjI2Mw@@__V1__SX640_SY948_


One of the fight scenes ;)
Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Movie-Still

Overall, the movie is awesome =D Let's not critic about the movie and just appreciate the hardwork and effort and how this series have affected all of us and it actually played a part in our life. We basically grew up with the story. As Harry and everyone else in the movie grew up, we did too. And it is able to connect to us ;D

The series defintiely reminded me lots of moments with my best friends. And also how it is able to suck us into their world, a fantasy that gives us space to imagine and explore; fantasize.

I'm definitely sad that this awesome series have come to an end but as what J.K Rowling (the author) said,
"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

Althought it has ended but it will be remembered for the rest of our lives and there'll always be a Hogwarts in us ;)


The beautiful moments in life that happens at that instant. It will be hard to go back to that particular moment but in life, we do not live in the past but look forward instead. Create another beautiful moment instead of trying to re-live that moment in the past ;)


No comments: