Sunday, September 5, 2010

Unexpected Results

Hello everyone! It's 10:26a.m now and I'm awake cos I'm going for my audition later at 11:30a.m. It's funny cos I need to wake up earlier to listen to songs to prepare myself both mentally and "physically" (my voice LOL. physically, I know weird). And I HAVE to listen to songs from those that definitely inspired me in singing, which in my case, is the 3 Top Divas of all time, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey & Celine Dion.


Whitney Houston.

Mariah Carey.

Celine Dion.


All 3 of them inspired me alot, all in different ways. And listening to their music before I go to my audition defnitely helps because once again I'll feel inspired by them and somehow I can gain more confidence. (maybe it's cos I'm capable of singing their songs LOL ;X) So yeah, now I'm sitting here listening to their powerful songs that inspires me to go further ;D And hopefully, everything goes well later ;) Wish me luck guys!! =D

No comments: