Sunday, September 5, 2010

Constipation

Okay first of all, the title of this post has nothing to do with the post. I just put that cos I've run out of ideas of what to put for the title so I just wrote something random =_="


Anyways, this week has been quite awesome so far. I went for the Talent Competition audition in college on Thursday. Emilie accompanied me too ;) It was organised by UOnline which is a portal for Malaysia Universities Students to communicate I think ? So yeah, Taylor's was the first stop and there are 20+ colleges and universities involved too. And as usual, I was singing. Which is not a very good thing cos it doesn't stand a big chance in Talent Competitions. Anyways, for the first round, the song I sang was "Ain't No Sunshine" without music. And all 3 of the judges said Yes and I got into the second round ;D I didn't even know that there was a second round so basically I didn't prepare anything for the second round. Then Emilie offered me to fetch me home to burn minus one tracks from my computer to sing for the second round. I was extremely touched and grateful T_T Thank you Emilie I love youu ;D

So yeah, we took around 35 minutes to go back home and went back to college. When we reached college, I ran to the audition place and handed my disc to the people there and I found out that there's 5 minutes left till my turn. And since all my classmates were in class, I thought they'll never make it to come watch me. But still, I sent few of them a message telling them that I'm going next. When it was my turn, I walked there and hold the mic. When the music started, I saw MANY of my classmates running and reaching there in time!! I was very very touched, almost all of them was there ;D So yeah I did my best and sang and I was very happy cos of the support from my dear classmates ;) And I think due to their cheer and applause, everyone there started cheering for me too ;X After I finished my song, I went to find them and they told me that they told the lecturer that they have to come out to see me sing and then everyone ran out of the class!! LOL THANKS GUYS!! I really appreciate it ;D Also, not long after that, 2 girls from Student Council approached me and ask me if I'm able to perform for the college's future events. And of course I said yes cos it would be an honour to perform for the school ;) Not long after that, my classmates went back to class and I stayed there for the results. The judges will pick the Top 3 for the final round which scheduled to be held around 1 or 2 months later to compete with contestants from other colleges. I didn't get chose to be in the Top 3 but I was still very happy and satisfied ;) Cos my classmates were so supportive and at least many ppl acknowledged my singing which to me, is even better than winning ;)

Anyways, the rest of the week went on kinda smooth with no troubles. And I'll be having another audition tomorrow at Sungai Wang ;D It's organised by My FM. So wish me luck yeah guys ? Hope I'll succeed for this one ;D

Below are some pictures of me during the second round of the competition.




*Somehow I love this picture XD And my hair was all over my face due to the strong wind = ="

[credits to Tracy Foo for all the pictures used ;) ]

Anyways, the holiday is finally here!! ;D Hope it'll be a super fun one for me. Haha no waking up for classes for a week yay ;D

I'll update again some other day guys. Thanks for reading the boring post about my audition haha. I'm happy with everything in my life now ;)
Good night everyone!

Thanks for hurting me. You've succeeded.. Now you're satisfied right ? Thanks for putting up the show...

No comments: